You Make Up ❤️ STEVE AND TONY

Steve:

You froze time for the second time that day. You wanted to see where Steve was. So you walked through frozen New York City and went to the SHIELD base, and headed to the training room. He was there, and with his boxing bag. You unfroze time and stayed in the shadows on a bench. You watched sadly as he punched the boxing bag repeatedly. You stopped time again, planning to go home. But you couldn't. You couldn't. You felt like screaming. You needed him, right...?

So you walked to him, and the boxing bag was in the middle of flying off the book and sand was everywhere. You stood where he boxing bag landed, and started time again. The bag slid and stopped before your feet. Steve went to pick it up, and when he approached it, he noticed two boot covered feet.

"Y/N," he says. "How did you get here?" You bit your lip to stop yourself from crying. "I stopped time," you said finally. Steve noticed how sad you looked, and he opened his arms for you, and you went into them, and started to cry in his shoulder. He held you while you cried, and you both slid to the floor, now kneeling together.

"I'm so sorry," Steve says, and you pulled away, and wiped the tears away from your eyes and cheeks. "Me too," you say, and you grabbed his shirt and kissed him.

"I'm moving back in tomorrow," you say when you break apart, and Steve smiles.

Tony:

You were so mad at Tony. The fight was his fault. You were just about to leave your apartment, but you heard a sound upstairs. It was a huge THUMP. You flipped out and grabbed a butter knife. (Reference alert). You crept up the stairs, and flung open your door to your bedroom.

It was Tony, in his Iron Man suit. You gasp and drop the butter knife with a clunk. He turned to you, but you pick up the knife again and throw it. It bounced harmlessly against his suit. He walked towards you, and held out his armored hand.

You looked at him, and finally put your hand in his. He picked you up, and flew out the open window. He eventually landed on Avengers Tower, and his suit disassembled. He was wearing one of his band shirts and pants. You glance down. "Why Tony?" You say, and he grabbed your arm gently and held you on top of the Tower.

"I love you, that's why," Tony says, and you smile. "Come back."

You nod against his shoulder. "Of course," you say.