Hawkeye Imagine for @tomanyfandoms09

(New story coming out soon. You guessed it-Dean Winchester!)

So I make fandom edits on my fandom that I share with friends it's @fndm_fngrl_fnby so check it out and follow us!

I'm Kat on there (me: duh, me. They already know that)

Also I do have other stories! It would be awesome if you checked em out.

Tris has some books too! So it would be cool if you checked em out too.

Nutella!

^-^

I sigh, taking out my hearing aids. I'm really upset, they weren't working properly today, and it was crappy. I couldn't really hear what people were saying...

I'm 80% deaf. It's very hard sometimes, but I always get through it with Clint.

He's very sweet, and he's always there for me. The rest of the Avengers help me out too.

I change the hearing aids' batteries, and put them back in. It's better, but I just wish I could hear...

I start to cry, and Clint walks in, and notices me crying quietly on the bed.

Clint takes my hands, and his face is sad.

We do sign language sometimes, so he decides to do just that right now.

What's up, baby?

I wipe my eyes sadly and answer.

I've been having trouble with my hearing aids today. I just got upset.

Clint strokes my hair soothingly.

It'll be okay, princess. How about we have ice cream with everyone else?

I shrug, but ice cream did seem like a good idea.

Sure.

Clint smiles, and helps me off the bed. He checks if my hearing aids are in correctly, and kisses my forehead.

C'mon.

I smile, and Clint smiles back. We head downstairs, and Tony was in the kitchen.

He smiles, and talks to me. I read his lips and hear him.

"Want some ice cream?" He slides me a bucket of chocolate ice cream. The rest of the Avengers file in, and we pass the bucket around, sharing jokes, stories, and expressions.

Clint never stopped holding my hand.