You're Sick (Avengers) (Idea by @IronmansApprentice)

Steve:

When you're sick, you complain about it. A lot. You want to get moving and go on a mission. But Steve makes you stay home. He checks in on you regularly.

Tony:

He shoves you in front of the tv tuned to Netflix and with a bowl of soup in your hands. He makes sure you have bunches of pillows and blankets.

Thor:

You stay in bed all day, with your face on your pillow. Thor eventually comes in and you put your face on his chest.

Clint:

He leaves you alone if you're really sick and crabby. But when you're not that sick (like with a fever) he'll keep you company and watch movies all day.

Bruce:

You'll draw blueprints and make Bruce go to the lab and make the sketch you drew.

Natasha:

So. Much. Complaining. You want to get moving and train or go on a mission. Nat gets a headache and eventually you're both not feeling well.

Loki:

You'll be very quiet, unless you have a cough. You'll be reading all day, and eventually Loki will come in and read with you.

Bucky:

You'll both watch TV, and you'll introduce him to TV shows and movies that he never heard of before. Eventually you'll get him hooked on the show or movie.

Pietro:

He snuggles with you, but he likes to run, so he'll go on a quick run and come back in about five seconds.

Wanda:

You both look at magazines or recipe books and talk about them.
"Wanda we should cook this when I'm better."
"And this!"