You Break Up (Marvel)

Peter Parker:
The superhero life was hard, so you broke it off, leaving him heartbroken. He got together with Mary Jane, and that's when you realized you made a dreadful mistake. When you realized they were getting married six months later, you went kind of crazy without him. You turned into a villain, and created an organization called KNIVES. You didn't hurt anyone, just robbed banks and caused mayhem. Peter got involved a few months later.

Peter Quill:
The fight was huge, and you left, and lived in Knowhere. You stole food and water, and fought people who wanted the same.
You got in a huge fight with six huge and muscular guys, and you got stabbed in the stomach. Turns out, Peter was in the neighborhood and you went to him and collapsed into his arms, whispering, "I'm sorry." He hasn't seen you in a year or two.

Daredevil:
You thought he loved Elektra more than you. So you told him about it, and left. You still fought crime, and lived in an apartment concealed by other apartments so you weren't known. Elektra confronted you and said that she and Matt were done a long time ago, and you left her standing there. Soon, you saw the man in the red suit five months later.

Falcon:
Fighting got in between you. So he left you, and you woke up to a letter saying that he needed space. So did you, so you started over. You resumed your job and ignored everyone in your life. You payed off your bills on time and you were doing great. Until he flew to you with his wings four months later.

Wolverine:
He almost slashed you with his claws. Because of a huge fight. You slapped his hand away, and whispered, "I hate you Logan," and left him standing there. You started over as an Avenger, and then, after two years later, became an X-Men again. You saw Wolverine and ignored him for two more months until you talked to him once more.

Young!Charles:
He used a serum so he didn't have is powers anymore. He also turned to drinking. It made you heartbroken that he threw his life away. You and him fought forever-and you left, and Charles shut down the school.
You started over. You visited Magneto under heavy guard watch. You told him what happened, and he and you talked a lot. Soon, Charles got word of it, and he thought you and Erik were together. He drank more. And used the serum more. Until you appeared on his doorstep four years later, with Wolverine. Claiming that you knew the future.

Young!Erik:
You were pregnant, and he got so angry. You closed your eyes while he threw anything that was breakable at the wall. He finally broke up with you, and left you. You cried until morning. You thought about the baby. You decided you were going to give it up for adoption, and get the baby later when you were ready. Then you thought if the child would hate you for dumping him there. So you decided you were going to keep it and raise it on your own...then Erik came back a year and two months later, where you were living in a house as a single mom and an Avenger.

Ant Man:
Fighting and fighting. That was happening. So you left, and started over as an X-Man. You made friends and life was going great. He came back for you though, five months later when you got shot and in the hospital.

Human Torch:
He cheated on you, and you left him. You drove until you got so tired. You drove from New York to Michigan, and started over there. You eventually went to Colorado, where you worked for SHIELD. Then you joined the Avengers in New York and moved back. One day you and the FF fought alongside, and that's when you saw Johnny again, two years later.

Vision:
No feelings. No love between you. So you decided it was for the best if you stopped dating. So you did. You still were an Avenger and stuff, but you didn't talk to Vision for six months.

Cyclops:
Jean. It was all about her, wasn't it? And look what happened to Madeline. She turned into the Goblin Queen. And besides...didn't Scott love Jean all along? So you ran and left a note behind. You went with SHIELD and went off the grid so Scott wouldn't find you. But Prof. X can, but Prof. X knew you didn't want to be found, so he didn't go looking for you for five months.