Quicksilver Imagine for @SportsBixh

Yasmyne (I hope I spelled that right) POV

Hi. I'm Yasmyne, and I'm an Avenger. My superhero name is Lioness, and I have cat powers. I've been in the Avengers for awhile, and I love everyone, they are just so amazing and nice. What else could I ask for?

Yes, a boyfriend...

And my little wish came true. Pietro Maximoff sped into my life, and changed if forever.

At first we just flirted. We became good friends, and he always made me laugh. Wanda is amazing too, she's talented and kind to others. Anyway, Pietro one day asked me out. I said yes(it was not like a marriage proposal, people.). We went to the new movie, and we had so much fun.

He kissed me, and we've been together ever since.

And everyone ships us. I mean EVERY SINGLE AVENGER AND SHIELD AGENT.

I'm not saying that it's bad. I think it's hilarious.

Anyway.

Now, were going on a mission. I mean, it's regular. It's normal. It's etched into our brains. Okay, I think you got the hint. Pietro picks me up and he drops me off to let me do my thing. Pietro, being the little Romeo, steals little kisses every once and while.

I hear Natasha make awwws in my earpiece. I sigh, making a flat face, and resist the urge to rip it out.

I keep fighting, and Pietro picks me up and he runs off, and all the Avenger fangirl in our ears. Were laughing, and he kisses my nose.

It's a good life.

Hoped you like it! Sorry it was late 😁