You Find A Homeless Child And Adopt Him/Her (Avengers)

@IronmansApprentice came up with this idea. Can't wait to get started!

Steve:

You heard a child crying, and you stop Steve. You were both walking home from a nearby coffee shop, and you heard him crying.

"Babe do you hear that?" You ask, peering into an alley. You see a bundle of blankets and something squirming inside. You look down, and a baby is all bundled up, abandoned. You suddenly feel very attached to the child, and you pick him up.

"Steve," you say, coming back, and Steve's eyes widen. "Let's bring him back home," says Steve, and you adopt him into your family. You named him Bucky, and Bucky was VERY proud to have your child named after him. :3

Tony:

You bumped into a woman carrying a bundle of blankets. "I'm so sorry," you say, and the woman hesitates. She shoves the bundle into your arms and runs away.

You gasp, turning around, but the woman is gone. You glance down, and there was a baby girl in your arms, judging by the pink hat. You smile, and chocolate brown eyes peer up at you. You sit on a bench and call Tony.

"Baby you'll never believe this!" You say, and you explain what happened to Tony.

"Were adopting her," says Tony after a few seconds of silence.

"Glad to hear it, because I was going to," you reply. "Were naming her Cecilia."

Thor:

When you both were visiting Asgard, Odin came to you when Thor was out of sight.

"Y/N," he says, taking you aside. "Yes, Odin?" You ask, and Odin hands you a baby. "Her name is Velour, and I think you and Thor will be the perfect parents for her," he says. "Can you take her?" You nod. She was beautiful. She had a tuft of black hair on her head. She was sleeping soundly.

You walk to Thor and he glances down at Velour. "Odin gave her to us," you say. "He thinks we'll be the perfect parents." In response, he kisses you. "I think so too."

Clint:

You two were on a mission, and you were running from two HYDRA agents. You duck in an alley and hide, and they run away eventually. You get up, and look around.

"Babe!" Says Clint, running towards you. "You okay?"

"Yes," you say. "Yes, I'm fine. Are you, baby?" You look for any wounds, realizing there are none. You kiss him quickly, but the sound of wailing cuts you both off.

"What the heck?" You wonder, and you and Clint walk towards the crying. You find a baby on the ground in blankets. You start to cry because the baby was hurt.

You pick her up and you and Clint run towards the Quinjet. "This baby need medical attention!" You say, and the paramedics take her away. You eventually adopt her, naming her Becca.

Bruce:

Your phone rings, and you pick it up. "Hello?" You say, and it was the person you least expected to hear from. Nick Fury.

"Look, agent L/N, we found this kid, with mutant abilities. I know, they aren't supposed to appear until about when they're 12 years old, but this is different. I want you and Bruce to adopt him. Watch him," says Fury. "I'll have Potts drop him off."

You blink. "Yes sir," you say.

You eventually fall in love with the kid, naming him Xander.

Natasha:

Natasha came home with a baby.

"Um, wow," you say, and Natasha hands you the kid. "I found him while on a mission. Listen, Y/N, I smuggled him here from LA. He needed a home."

You nod.

"Of course were adopting him," you answer. "Let's go give this squirt a bath."

Natasha smiled a small smile and you both went upstairs with the baby.

You eventually adopt him and named him Daniel.

Loki:

You both were walking around Asgard, and you hear a muffled cry. You stop Loki, and follow the muffled wails. Loki, confused as ever, follows you. He eventually heard the crying as well.

You scoop up the baby and give Loki a glance. "What do we do now?"

"Adopt her,"

"What? Loki, are you sure about this-?"

"Positive,"

"Good."

You named her Primrose.

Bucky:

You were both on a mission, and you both were fighting.

"Stop!" Yelled a HYDRA agent. "Stop or this child dies!"

You freeze immediately, and look. The HYDRA agent had a bundle in his arms.

"No, please don't hurt him," you say, stepping forward. Bucky disappeared, and all eyes are on you.

"If you hurt the child, the blood of her will be on your hands! And she's innocent."

And the agent gets slammed with a metal fist on the back of his head, and the child falls. You lurch forwards and grab the girl.

"Go, Y/N!" Yelled Bucky, and you ran away with the girl in your arms.

You adopt her and name her Raven. (Not from Teen Titans lol)

Pietro:

"Miss," says a voice behind you.

You turn around and there was a woman with brown hair in a long braid.

"Yes?" You ask, and the woman holds out a bundle of blankets. "Please take him," she begs. "Please. I don't have enough money or food for him."

You blink. And then your brain starts working again.

"Of course," you say. "Are you sure?" The woman glances at the boy, tears in her eyes. "I can't take care of Ben," she says. "Please.."

She puts the bundle in your arms and runs away. You soon walk home with a baby in your arms. When you open the door, Pietro almost faints when he sees Ben in your arms.

Benjamin Maximoff was now your guys' son.

Wanda:

She always wanted a child, and you were just nervous if you did something bad. But it turned out that you were pretty good with kids. They liked you.

You found a baby when you were putting out the garbage. You heard the baby wailing.

You drop the bag of garbage and run towards the sound. You hear the baby's cries getting louder and you soon see a baby bundled in blankets. You pick up the baby and run back inside, because it was starting to pour outside.

Wanda stands up immediately when she sees you holding a baby. "What's going on?" She asks, and you hand her the bundle. "I found him outside."

You had to explain about Anthony to Pietro. He just grabbed Anthony and said, "I'm the godfather."