Bucky imagine for @Miss_DragonRider

Alyssa-Marie's POV

I'm the daughter of the famous Tony Stark. I'm as smart as him, and I can duplicate one of his Iron Man suits without a flaw. I have to say, I'm pretty good at engineering. And I get all A pluses in school, and I have a lot of friends. I'm doing great in life.

Of course, people had to send a guy to kill me.

I'm walking out of a coffee shop with a coffee in hand. But I have a weird feeling. Like someone is watching me. I look around, above, side to side, behind me, and in front of me. No ones there. But I feel like someone's there. Maybe my dad can help. I call him.

"Daddy?" I ask (yes, I call him daddy. It's normal!). "Yes, Alyssa?" Asks Dad. He sounded normal. "I think someone's watching me!" I whisper shout. And dad goes silent. "Stay where you are. Don't move. I'll come get you, okay? I'll be super quick." And he hangs up after that.

I stay where I am. Dad's probably tracking my phone, so he's coming. Right? Of course! I finish the coffee and I throw it away. Then someone lands on the road, with a gun. Sigh. I look at the gun, and realize it's a heavy duty. It's a bomb gun thing, and it's pointed at me. "Show me your hands," says the guy, and he has a mask over his mouth and a metal arm with a red star on the shoulder.

I walk forward, and people are screaming. I raise my hands. "Drop the phone," says the man, and I set it on the ground. He sets his heavy duty gun down and pulls out a small gun and points it at my skull.

He takes off the safety.

"Don't!" I say. "What did I do to you?"

The guy stops, looking at my face. "I have orders to kill you," he says finally. I shake my head furiously. "I can help you. Come with me, my dad and I can help," I say sharply.

"Alyssa!" Dad! But I don't look at him, I'm watching the guy. He lowers the gun. I reach up and take off his mask. "Better? Come with me," I say, and daddy lands. He gives me a tight hug, and glares at the guy. "The Winter Soldier," he says. The guy doesn't show any emotion. "We can help him, right?" I ask.

"I suppose," says dad.

"Then let's go!"

{time skip brought to you by Bucky's arm!}

So, Bucky is all better. He's doing great, and lives in his own apartment. I visit him sometimes to see if he's doing okay.

Today is one of those days. I got coffee for both of us and knock on his door. It opens, and Bucky is standing there, and I smile. "Here's your coffee," I say, and he takes it. "Thank you," he says. "I just wanted to say thank you for everything you and your dad did." I shake my head. "Don't thank us," I smile. "We were just trying to help."

I kiss his cheek, and he moves his face so I'm kissing his lips.

"You saved me," he whispered against my mouth.