Deadpool Imagine for @MichHerondale

You jump from rooftop to rooftop, looking out for bad guys. It's just a normal night.

Eventually you sit on the edge of a rooftop, sharpening your daggers. Occasionally you'd look up and look around, scanning the area for guys who'd want you dead.

Everyone has their enemies.

And yours is the smart-mouthed, cocky, chimichanga loving Deadpool. You both clashed, and you never got along.

Which was totally fine with you. You hated him. His strategies were out of line and gruesome. You, on the other hand, were smart and able to get the job done without killing anyone.

You almost groan in annoyance when you hear his voice.

"What are you doing here?" You grumble as he sits next to you with his tiny radio.

"These guys I want dead are passing through," he says, turning on that stupid radio.

"And you have to sit here next to me and talk to me?" You huff.

"Cause I'm bored," he says, then turns to look skyward. "Right folks?"

You frown.

"Who are you talking to?" You ask, looking around.

(A/N: remember, Wade can break the fourth wall. Okay you may continue)

"Ah, the readers," he says. You frown again.

"Okay...," you say uncertainly, and put the daggers in your boots.

"You know, did anyone tell you you're gorgeous?" Asked Deadpool, and you freeze, blushing like crazy.

"Does my mom and dad count..?" You joke, and Deadpool laughs lightly.

"No seriously," he says. "You're gorgeous."

And he jumps off, leaving you speechless.