Young!Erik Imagine

Erik's POV :3

*let me know if I spelled your name wrong, Aaminah, and I'll fix it. :)*

Aaminah is now an X-Men. She was a good friend of Charles, and she came to the doorstep of the mansion in a peacoat and boots. She explained why she was here: she was in danger.

"There is this man named Shaw and he's-"

"What?" I say.

"Huh?" She glances at me.

"His name is Shaw?" I ask again, and she nods.

"Yes. And he's hunting me down. Charles-" she turns to him. "Can you help me? Please?" She was almost begging.

"Of course, Aaminah. There's plenty of rooms available for you," says Charles.

She sighs in relief. "Thank you. And there are others, too. Emma Frost. And more." She says. "We have to do something, right? Shaw experiments on people like us."

Charles nods. "Alright. We will."

"Aaminah!" Says Raven from the stairs. She hugs Aaminah.

"Raven! It's so nice to see you," says Aaminah.

Aaminah is really kind. I feel so odd-is it-no, it can't be.

Aaminah and Charles explain everything to Raven, and soon Raven was leading Aaminah off to train.

I watch them all leave, and eventually leave myself. I go outside, and watch Raven and Charles talk inside.

"Hi, Erik," says Aaminah, walking over. "I was wondering why Shaw was familiar to you so much. If you don't want to talk about it, that's fine with me."

I told her everything. He killed my mother.

Aaminah's face went sad. "I'm so sorry, Erik," she says. "I really am."

"That's why I'm going after Shaw," I say.

"I'll help you."

That's when I realize I liked her.

Hoped you liked it, Aaminah!