What You Do On Rainy Days (Avengers) (idea by @vibranium-necromancy)

^^^true

Another tiny rant..

A lot of people at my school are really really pretty. Sometimes I look at myself and think: why couldn't I look that pretty? It sucks sometimes, but when I saw this picture, I realize that it matters on the inside, not the outside. I mean, don't judge a person by what they look like. Just like not judging a book by it's cover.

Rant over.
Continue. Let me know if these tiny rants are annoying, I'll stop.

Steve:

If it's storming, he'd take you in his arms and say, "I'll protect you from Thor. He's just having a bad day." Otherwise you'll teach him board games like Clue and Monopoly.

Tony:

SCREAM the lyrics to AC/DC.

I'm not joking.

Thor:

You'll teach him the modern technology and he'll teach you Asgard customs. Eventually you both get the hang of it.

Clint:

Cuddling. Surprisingly, Clint will just want to lay in bed all day and cuddle.

Natasha:

She'd get worried and check the weather. You turn on the tv, and Supernatural comes on. She hears the theme and runs over and watches with you.

Technically you both like watching Supernatural.

Loki:

You'd dance in the rain like two cuties you are. Eventually you'll kiss and get inside.

Bucky:

You two will pretend that you're at a campfire and tell scary stories.

Pietro:

You'd look up music that's popular, and blast it though the tower. Then, you'd push each other on wheelie chairs.

Tony and Bruce want the chairs back eventually. They see you wheeling around, and they join in.

Wanda:

You guys nap. It's rainy, and there's nothing to do, so you guys take a nap together. Then you'll get woken up by Pietro, who wants to GET ACTIVE!