You Wear His Clothes (Marvel)

The pic above tho 😂 I didn't see that part yet, but I know who Bobby is.

Dean is just...omg I like melt when I see him.

Follow my fandom I share with perceabeth and _percabeth_caleo_ it's @fndm_fngrl_fnby were in many fandoms. We have many boyfriends.

Peter Parker:

You wear his mask like a beanie. He just laughs when he sees you wearing his mask on your head.

Peter Quill:

His jacket. It's molded to his shoulders, so it's like he's hugging you from behind if you hug yourself.

Daredevil:

His shirts. They're comfy, and you like them, and he doesn't care at all. He wants you to be happy.

Falcon:

You put on his goggles. He thinks you look hilarious, and you just laugh.

Wolverine:

His button up shirts. They're comfy and they're like tunics. You can make an outfit. And Logan thinks you look cute so win win!

Young!Charles:

You wear his tee shirts if your to lazy to find an outfit your closet. He just smiles to himself.

Young!Erik:

You leave his clothes alone.

Deadpool:

Like Spidey, you wear his mask like a hat. He looks at you, smiles, and tickles you.

Ant Man:

His sweats are comfy, and you wear them while training.

Cyclops:

You wear his shirts and sweats. They remind you of him, and they are technically your pajamas.

Johnny Storm:

You wear his shirts. They remind you of him, and Johnny just smiles to himself.