Cyclops Imagine for @booknerds_unite

Y/N. She's so beautiful. And she's different than Jean. She's more...I don't know how to say it. Calm. Centered. She could control plants, and she was really smart.

But Jean was that. (Except the plants part).

But y/n was more. She cared for others. When she got angry, she channeled it to making a huge greenhouse. She gave Kitty flowers when she was upset. She listened to what Kurt had to say. She spent most of her time with Ororo, and they expanded on
Y/N's greenhouse. She trained with Peter.

And me?

She spent a lot of time with me. When it was break from the Danger Room, she sat next to me and we goofed off.

I'm in love with her. Big time. And this was different than the love Jean and I had.

Your POV

Scott. He was always on my mind. I mean, he's so determined and he'd do anything for the X-Men.

But there was Jean. So I had no chance. I guess he loves me like a sister.

This is why I don't dare to ask...

Jean Jean Jean.

Shaking my head, I board the jet, and the Beast takes off, and we go to the Senental (I know it's spelled wrong I don't know how it is.) sighting. I'm trying to think of ways to capture the thing in my ivy grip.

The jet hovers, and we all jump off, with Wolverine carrying me, Peter carrying Kitty and Scott, Beast leaping, Kurt teleporting, and Storm flying.

Wolverine drops me off, and leaps towards the thing. The robot swings Logan away, and I go see if he's okay. But I know he is, so I stop and make thick ivy wrap around the robots legs, soon covering the torso. But he raises a hand, ready to send one of those death rays at me.

I stop, and I was going to move, but Scott pushes me, and he gets blasted back.

"Scott!" I yell, and get up. Storm takes care of the robot, the blasted thing. I skid to Scott's side, and put his head on my lap. I don't care what he'll think.

"We'll get you out of here," I say. "Hank! Please!" But Hank knows. He's going to die.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry," I say, now sobbing, and Scott takes my hand, and whispers three words, and he's gone.