Ultrasound (Marvel)

Peter Parker:

Peter came home from looking around for crime, and he sat on the couch next to you. You set down your book, and Peter kisses you.

"You ready?" He asks, and he coos to your stomach, making you roll your eyes while smirking. "Yeah," you say, and Peter helps you up.

When you get to the doctors, Peter's hand never left your stomach. When you lay down on the bed, he eventually let's go.

When the baby appears on the screen, you and Peter grin and hold each other's hands.

"It's a girl!" Says the doctor, and soon the doctor cleans everything up. You slide off the bed and Peter hugs you, and kisses you.

Peter Quill:

You didn't have the technology. So, it was a surprise for both of you. Not telling until I publish the You're In Labor chapter.

Daredevil:

When you went into the hospital for the ultrasound, Matt was really excited and never stopped holding your hand.

When the baby appeared on the screen, you knew that Matt couldn't see. So you described the picture.

"You're having twins!" Says the doctor. "Two girls!"

Matt helped you down from the bed, and he held you tight.

"Two girls," he says. "Twins." He placed his hands on your stomach, and he kissed you.

Falcon:

He was really excited when you went to the ultrasound. When you both arrived, he was got impatient, hehe.

When the baby appeared on the screen, Sammy watches, and doesn't let go of your hand. When the doctor finished assessing the picture, he turns to both of you.

"It's a boy!" He says happily, and Falcon kisses you on the lips, and then he helps you off after the doctor cleans up.

"I'm so excited," says Sammy, kissing you again.

Wolverine:

Logan was very protective of you when you were pregnant. He didn't let you do anything too major like fighting, even when you were 1 month along.

Now it was a few months later, and your stomach was getting bigger. You and Logan are really excited for the baby.

Logan sat beside you, holding your hand in his large ones, pressed to his lips.

The baby appeared on the screen, and it was dead silent in the room. The doctor breaks it by saying...

"It's a boy!"

Logan gives you a bear hug when you slide off the table. "I wanted a boy," he grins at you.

Young!Charles:

A/N: I'm not completely sure if ultrasounds were available back then. I'm doing it anyways.

Charles whisked you away to the doctors, and he was really excited.

When the doctor helped you onto the table and prepared everything, Charles said in your mind-

"I bet it's a boy."

"I bet it's a girl," you challenged back.

Charles smiled, and then the baby appears on the screen. You both are really excited, seeing the ultrasound. "And they're twins! A boy and a girl!"

You laugh and Charles helps you down. "I guess we both win," you laugh.

Young!Erik:

He held your hand to the doctors, and when you got there, he murmured words or encouragement in your ear. He made sure that you were fine, and eventually everything was ready to go.

The screen turned on, and the baby is visible. The doctor examines the screen, and turns to you.

"You're having a twins! A boy and a girl!" (A/N: okay, you give birth to Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver it seems fun doesn't it? You don't die don't worry :D)

After everything's cleaned up, Erik hugged you, kissed you, and smoothed your hair.

Deadpool:

He wasn't there, so you had the ultrasound performed without him. When you came home, he was in a party hat and holding out a plate of chimichangas.

"It's a boy, Wade," you say, smiling, your hands on your stomach, and his hands join yours.

Ant Man:

He was there, and he was so excited.

The baby is a girl and he kissed you and hugged you.

"I'm so excited," you say, and Scott was excited too.

"I can't wait," he says, kissing you again.

Cyclops:

You had it done there. Hank helped you onto the bed, and everyone was there.

Cyclops was waiting silently by the bed, and soon the baby appeared on the screen. "It's a boy," says Hank, now smiling, and he cleans everything up and you hug Scott, and everyone, who was cheering. Scott kissed you, which made them cheer more.

Johnny Storm:

Reed did the ultrasound, and you slid onto the bed with ease. Johnny was holding your hand, and it was warm.

The baby appeared on the screen, and Reed examined it.

"It's a girl!" He says, and cleans everything up, and you hugged Johnny.

"I love you I love you I love you," he says.

"You too, baby," you say, "I love you too."