You Make Up: ANT MAN, HUMAN TORCH, VISION AND CYCLOPS

Ant Man:

Bam!

That was the sound you heard before blinding pain throbbed from your stomach. "No!" Yelled a voice. "Get her to a hospital! Now!"

You felt drowsy, and there were stars in your vision from the pain. Your hands were bloody, and you coughed up some blood. "What's Scott gonna say?" Said someone before you blacked out.

You dreamt about Scott. Ant Man. He claimed he didn't choose the name. You dreamt of your first kiss with him. Dancing. Then the fights.

Your eyes flew open, and the beep beep beep of the heart monitor filled your ears. You groan, your stomach throbbing and burning.

"Don't move," says Scott. You glance at him, and your eyebrows crease in sadness. He noticed and stood up. "You don't want me here," he says, but you shake your head. "No, please don't go," you say. Scott pauses before sitting down again. "I'm really sorry," you say, tears welling up. "The fights were partially my fault. Okay. Your turn." Scott raises his eyebrows. "Fine," he says. "I'm sorry about the fights. Every single day I miss you. I love you." You smile, and he kisses you.

Human Torch:

Another mission. So you sighed and got in the Quinjet. You felt sick to your stomach. You were going to team up with the FF, so you'll see Johnny again.

Gulp.

The Quinjet eventually lands, and the huge monster was tearing through New York. Well crap. You saw the familiar flame of the four in the sky. Johnny.

Double gulp.

He lands, and he's not a torch anymore. You both don't acknowledge each other, you just turn away from him.

"Y/N," says Johnny. "Listen. You didn't give me a chance to explain. She kissed me, and you came in, and I was trying to pull away. Honest. I wouldn't cheat on you." You grabbed his shoulders and kissed him hard. "Why do I believe you?" You muttered when you pulled away.

Vision:

"Y/N," says Vision. "I've been thinking about you more than I should have. I do not know why. I do not feel anything, but I think about you a lot. I think I may love you."

You glanced at him sadly. "You can't feel, Vision," you say.

"I think I can," he replies.

You smile at him, and he took your hand reassuringly.

Cyclops:
(His POV)

"Prof. X, find Y/N. Please," I beg to Prof. X. Y/N left mysteriously. She left a note, saying she needed space. I think Prof. X knows where she is, but he's protecting her.

"Scott," says Prof. X. "Y/N doesn't want to be found."

That's what happens every time I ask Prof. X. But today was different.

"Prof. X," I say. "Please. Find Y/N."

"She's in Little Rock, Arkansas."

That hit me like a blow to the face. I immediately fly there, and when I get there, Prof. X enters my mind. He gives me an address, and she's in an apartment complex.

I adjust my sunglasses and knock on the door. It opens, and it's her. Y/N. But her hair...it's dyed blond.

"Scott?" She asks. "How? Oh...Prof. X told you, didn't he?"

Her voice is like music to my ears.

"Yes," I say. "Why'd you go?"

"Jean," she replies.

"I'm over her, Y/N. She's gone. I moved on," I say.

She smiles a little. "Why don't you come in?"