What You See When Wanda Bewitches You (Avengers)

Remember when Wanda made the Avengers hallucinate? Well, this is what you see.

Kinda sad, so beware.

Steve:

You see scarlet, then you saw it.

Your breath hitched, and you watched as your mother and father fought. And it was because of you, and your powers. You were watching, as a child, from the shadows, and crying.

You gasp and come too, angry. Then, you start to sob.

"Babe!"

"Steve!"

He wrapped you in his arms, and you snuggled into his chest.

Tony:

All of a sudden, you saw your past. You were giving your parents dreams, sitting on their bed. You were sniffing, and crying. You watched as your mom snapped out of the dream and saw you giving one to your father. "What're you doing?" She shrieks, and you jumped back. "Mommy, I'm giving daddy a dream. A happy one."

You come room and you remember what happened. You wipe your eyes furiously.

"Y/N!" Yelled Thor, and he catches you when you faint.

Clint:

You saw the day at school.

You were floating a little, your feet barley above the ground. Children surrounded you as you picked up a bully with one hand. They gasp.

"Be nice!" You tsk, and you eventually let him go. The other children scream and run away. You watched them run, with a dormant look on your face.

"CLINT!" You scream  coming to. You stumble, and Clint catches you. He holds you, checking for injuries. "That witch got me," you whisper. Clint kissed your tears away and kissed your lips.

Bruce:

You see you playing jump rope with your friends. You suddenly jump about seven feet high, and your friends gasp.

"Y/N! How'd you do that?" Gasps one.

"I don't know!" You reply.

"That's scary! I'm telling my mom!"

They all run, leaving you behind with the jump rope.

You gasp and sit up, and realize your outside. Thor yells and points to Hulk, raging in the streets. You gasp.

Natasha:

The Red Room. You saw yourself dancing, and then it quickly changes to you practicing fighting, and killing. Graduation. And now.

You yell, trying to get out, but you couldn't. You saw Natasha in the vision.

"I'll come back for you, okay?" She said.

And she did.

You yell again, finally breaking free of that scarlet grip.

"Nat," you say numbly, and she hugs you while, for the first time in forever, sob.

Loki:

You weren't there.

Bucky:

You weren't there.

Pietro:

Wanda didn't hurt you.

Wanda:

She didn't hurt you!