Daredevil and Falcon c:

How You Met:

Daredevil: he saved you from a villain. The villain was a clone of your father, and he took you and held you hostage for ransom. Matt swooped in, punched the clone, picked you up and leapt out. After, you've decided to take martial arts and hand-to-hand combat lessons, and now you've become Y/S/N and fought with Daredevil.

Falcon: you were a SHIELD agent and you met when you were assigned a mission together. Both being awesome, you kicked HYDRA butt. After he asked you out for coffee and a movie. Of course you said yes.

Your Song:

Daredevil:

Powerful by Major Lazer ft. Ellie Goulding and Tarrus Riley.

Falcon:

Asleep by The Smiths

Hugs: c:

Daredevil: you rarely hug. You're both superheroes, so your tough and not mushy. But when you do, it's when you or him are upset so hugs are comforting.

Falcon: hugs are sweet with the mighty Falcon. What's more to say? :)

So hurrah new update!! Hurrah!!
If you want an imagine, don't be shy!! I'll be happy to whip up an imagine for y'all!
If you have an idea for a preference, go ahead and type your idea in the comments or PM me!! Thanks!!

Thanks for reading and your patience for the update! Sorry it took a bit, I was busy :)

-Kat :) :) :) :)