Loki Imagine for @Loki_Dottir

Ever since my mom died, my dad has never been the same.

And he hates me.

My mom and I were in a car, and we didn't see the driver. He was coming straight for us. I saw it a second before she did, and I grabbed the wheel, moving the car. Mom and I scream, and she nods at me before taking the wheel again. We roll multiple times before we stop.

We both get knocked out, and my mom dies from multiple injuries and I went into a coma.

My dad was never the same after that.

He was always so distant, and he hardly talked to me. He didn't say I love you anymore.

And I hated it, and decided to put an end to it. Today. Right now.

I storm up to my dad, Loki, and he doesn't even glance at me. Just stares into the distance. Well, it's about to change.

"Dad," I say, and he doesn't look up. I sigh and continue.

"Dad, I know that moms death hit us hard," I say. "And I've always thought it was my fault...but you know what? Now I realize it isn't. I tried to protect mom. And she knew that, and nodded at me. So I didn't kill mom. The driver that hit us is the one to blame."

Dad looks up at me.

"You think that moms death was your fault?" He asks.

"I used to," I reply. "But it wasn't. So please, dad, I feel so alone when you don't talk to me. It's like I've lost you too."

Dad stands, and hugs me hard, and I don't hesitate to hug him back.

"I love you so much," he says. "Were gonna be okay."

"I know dad," I say, crying. "Mom would be so proud."