Quicksilver imagine for @Fandom_Queen001

Ace's POV

Pietro and I save each other countless times. One time, Pietro saved me from a raging robot, and I once saved him from an alien. But nothing prepared me for this.

The Battle Of Sokovia. Ultron. Robots. The chunk of rock is floating, and we are all trying to evacuate everyone from the chunk of rock. I was with Pietro and Clint, and I was holding a child, and I was running from a robot. The child was crying, and I was trying to calm him by singing a lullaby, and it came out weird since I was running.

I finally make the pod, and Clint sighs. "There's another one. I'll get him, calm the girl, Ace," says Clint, and runs to the kid. I stroke the girls' hair and hold her in my lap. Then, a Quinjet flies in the air, firing bullets. "Clint!" I yell, "get out of there! Now!" But a car get put in front of him and the kid.

Pietro.

"NO!" I scream, and yell to a person: "PLEASE HOLD THIS GIRL! PLEASE!"

I run outside, and skid to a stop near where Pietro is falling. I catch him with my powers and lay him gently on the ground.

"I'll save you," I whisper. "Like I always did." With my powers, I make the bullet holes shrink, and become no more, and the bullets are on the ground. I'm sweating, and Pietro is still on the ground. "He's not breathing!" I scream, and give him CPR and mouth to mouth. Clint ran to the pod with the kid and returned.

But Pietro gasped and sat up, and I crushed him with a hug, while crying. My hands are full of his blood.

"Pietro! You weren't breathing!" I sob, and Pietro holds me, while I sob.

He kisses me, and I start to cry again.

"Thank you," Pietro says, holding me in his arms.
"You're stuck with me, Maximoff."

Hope you liked it!