Captain America Imagine for @emmy0802

"Good job," says Steve to me when I punch the bag.

I smile through the strain and continue, Steve holding the bag.

He wants me to kick now. I raise my foot up, smacking the bag. Ouch.

"That stings," I say, and Steve smiles briefly before going back to Instructor Mode.

I continue with those, and then Steve and I will be jogging on the track. Oh boy...Sam told me he'll be passing me by every minute, saying, "ON YOUR LEFT!"

Steve does do that, and I roll my eyes every time.

I jog at an easy pace, and Steve keeps passing me every two minutes. It's getting REAL annoying. I love him, but this has to stop.

When he says "ON YOUR LEFT" for the millionth time, I jump on his back, and he jumps in surprise. "Keep running!" I say excitedly, and he continues. He's very fast, and I keep saying, "LETS GO CUPCAKE!" And other random things.

When Nat and Clint come in, they see Steve giving me a piggyback ride and me yelling, "DO IT FOR THE VINE, STEVE!"

Clint immediately turned around but Nat stopped him. She was laughing so hard, she couldn't breathe. We went over to see if she was okay, and she fell over.

Kissing my nose, Steve dropped me off and resumed running.

"Hey!" I say after him.

I had an idea, and with Nat being hysterical and Clint annoyed, I move onto the track, and Steve stops in front of me. I grab his shoulders and give him a kiss.

"EW!" Says Clint, and he runs out the door. Nat keeps on laughing.

I love days like these.