Thunderstorms (Avengers)

Steve:

You'd cuddle in his arms, him keeping you safe. Even though he's not scared, you get a bit jumpy, which he finds cute.

Tony:

Oversized sweaters and sweats-check! You'd snuggle on the couch and turn on Netflix-it calms you down. Not to mention gelato.

Thor:

You'd take his cape and wrap yourself in a ball. Then he'd find you and you'd sit on his lap while you face is buried in his chest.

Clint:

He'd snuggle with you. He'd take you and wrap you up in fluffy blankets, and he'd sneak in. Then he'd hold you while his lips on your forehead.

Bruce:

You'd make complicated science or math equation and make each other solve it. It takes your mind off of the storm, and after you both finish, the storm is done.

Natasha:

You'd be in bed, huddled in blankets and shivering. She'd come in, and keep you company. She'd talk about stuff, and you did too, and soon the storm is over, and your mind was off it.

Loki:

You'd read, but the thunder was to much. Loki then would take you into his arms, and say it was just Thor having one of his tantrums, which made you laugh.

Bucky:

You'd hide somewhere where it takes awhile to find you. You'd hide in a closet, the air duct (Clint found you then), the laundry room, the greenhouse and the coffee shop. Then he'd pick you up, and tell you its okay, he'd protect you.

Pietro:

You'd get scared and flee the scene to the couch with a huge blanket. You buried yourself in the blanket, and soon Pietro sits next to you and holds you until the storm is over.

Wanda:

She was a bit nervous about storms as well, so you both camped out in the basement. You'd tell ghost stories, scaring you both even more. Then you both couldn't sleep that night.