Make Way For...

Make way for...
Wolverine, Young!Charles, and Young!Erik!
*fangirls roar from the bleachers*
Anyway, let's get started! Don't want to bore you all with this A/N...
OH! Almost forgot! If you want a personal imagine, PM me please. PLEASE NO inappropriate stuff. I want this to be appropriate for everyone! No swearing either. So yeah! Have fun reading!! :)

How you met:

Wolverine:
You met in a bar. You both had a long day, and became friends, and it became more when he asked you out.

Young!Charles:
You were a mutant and came to him to help you control your power. He gladly helped you and fell in love with you along the way.

Young!Erik:
You were a mutant and was experimented on by Erik's enemy-Shaw. You escaped with your life (barely) and, with your powers, flew away, and kind of crash landed in front of the mansion. You met Erik when you blasted him backwards with your air powers.

Your song:

Wolverine:
Thunderstruck by AC/DC

Young!Charles:
(A/N: I'm going to do modern songs, because I don't know what songs were around back then. Pink Floyd? Idk I'll try my best :D)
April: It's My Life by Tim Myers

Young!Erik:
Trade Mistakes by Panic! At The Disco

Hugs!

Wolverine:
Warm. That's how you describe them, anyway. He gives the best bear hugs ever!

Young!Charles:
Comforting. If you or him are upset or angry, hugs fix everything.

Young!Erik:
You never hug, but only if he is upset or angry. Hugs are kind of hard for you both anyway.

(I'm not going to do a They Find You Crying one because I lost inspiration. Sorry! I'll add these characters to Marvel now.)

-Kat