You Make Up: The Rest Of The Avengers

BLACK WIDOW IS JUST AWESOME SHES ONE OF MY MILLION IDOLS.
PIC ISNT MINE

Natasha:

It was after work. You sat down on your couch, alone, and opened a book. But you couldn't concentrate. Ever since Nat left, everything was different. You were different. So you just buried yourself into training and missions at SHIELD, and you hid your emotions more.

A knock at the door made your head whip up from your book. It's like nine PM. Who would be knocking at his time?

You open the door, and you almost gasp. It was Natasha. She didn't say anything, just hugged you, and didn't let go. And you knew, that you would work out after all.

Loki:

You ducked into your motel room, scared as heck. You thought you saw Loki today, and you flipped out and ran. Is this how it's going to be? Running for the rest of your life? From him? You didn't know, and you hoped he would let it go and you could start over.

But he couldn't let you go. He loved you to much.

You locked your door and closed your eyes. Breathe, Y/N. You never told him anything about your hometown. He can't find you.

The door opened, and you jumped and turned around, your hood from your sweater falling onto your back. It was him. "Go away, please," you begged. Loki looked sad instead of angry. "Why did you go?" Asks Loki. "Your desire for death, Loki. I'm afraid if you'd hurt my family, or hurt me," you explain, and Loki's eyes turned even more miserable. "I'd never hurt you, Y/N. Don't you understand? I love you," Loki says, and you start to cry, and Loki held you. "Come back," says Loki, and you nod.

Bucky:

You moved on, and of course you had a mission with him. You ducked into the HYDRA air vent without getting noticed, fuming. Don't they understand? You shake your head as you continue forward. You flip over and onto the ground, landing Natasha style. You knock out two HYDRA agents and grab the flash drive.

You run out, just when the alarms start blaring. Wincing, you crash into someone. You put the flash drive in your boot and prepare to fight, but it was just Bucky. You decided to run to the Quinjet, but Bucky grabs your arm softly. You give him a sad look and try to move, but he's to strong. "It was my mistake leaving you, okay?" Bucky says. You don't say anything, except freaking out inside. What if a HYDRA agent decides to run around the corner? "I realize I love you to much to just leave."

In response to his pep talk, you kiss him, hard. For all the days he's been gone.

"Break it up, kiddies!" Says Falcon, swooping above you two and flying to the Quinjet.

Quicksilver:

Back and forth. Back and forth.

You've been transported back and forth between LA and New Jersey. At least you haven't seen Pietro. The fight was completely his fault. So you avoided his calls and everything, and continued your job like normal.

Until you were waiting for the Quinjet. Suitcase handle in hand, you waited.

Back to LA. But you felt a whoosh of air, and you immediately knew-Pietro.

He stopped in front of you, and you didn't look at him. You didn't want to. You just wanted to run, and get in your car and ride until you saw stars in your eyes (if you get what song I'm kind of getting at here, YAY. If you don't, it's Ride by Lana Del Rey).

"It was my fault. Please don't leave me alone again. Please I want you back don't leave please," begged Pietro, and you start to cry silently, swearing too.

"You little jerk. I'll stay, Pietro. I love you to much," you sob and he kissed you.

Wanda:

Don't leave me now,

Don't say goodbye,

Don't turn around...

(Ride by Lana Del Rey)

You couldn't help but think of those lyrics. That's what Wanda did, though. She left you, said goodbye, and turned around and left. You sighed, and continued to punch the boxing bag. You kick, punch and eventually you slid to the ground, and start to cry.

You normally didn't cry, but you couldn't help it. You felt so alone.

"Please don't cry," whispered a voice. And you knew that voice. Wanda.

"You left. So stay away. Your making things worse," you say, glaring.

"I realized that I have made a horrendous mistake. I shouldn't have left you when we could have worked things out. Please don't hate me, Y/N..."

"I never hated you, Wanda,"

"We can work things out, please..."

"Okay,"