You Make Up: THOR, CLINT AND BRUCE

Thor:

When you found out that Thor went to Jane, you stopped talking to anyone. You moved out of Janes house and left to Canada, where Alpha Flight was. You joined the team, and battled the X-Men. Eventually you made a truce with them, and moved on and joined the X-Men yourself.

With your powers, you were sort of similar to Prof. X, and you were very powerful. You could knock our anyone with a slight touch.

Thor came for you, and you knocked him out. And you ran from the X-Men, and they took Thor in.

You stood silently, like a cat, waiting. You decided to head back to the X-Men, and you did. Turns out, Thor was there, still knocked out. Scott was mad at you for bailing, but Storm calmed him down. You explained everything that happened, and Scott finally understood. You finally woke up Thor, and he grabbed you and kissed you.

"Come back to me," says Thor. "Please."
"I...," you stuttered, and finally say, "okay."

Clint:

Laura. Who was this girl anyway? And how dare he go off with her. Those nightmares made you wake up floating above your bed.

You stayed with the Avengers, and eventually quit. You moved and joined Spider-Man, and dated him for a while. Eventually you two split up, and you both moved on. He joined the Avengers and you worked alone, fighting crime on the streets.

You eventually stop the superhero business, and became a full time SHIELD agent. You ignored everyone, and didn't talk. Didn't say a word. One time, Clint saw you, but you slipped away in an air vent and disappeared.

You landed in the HYDRA base, and pulled important files from the computer. You noticed someone was behind you, so you ducked and kicked their legs, making them fall. You noticed it was Clint. He got up, bow trained on you. You glared at him and turned around, taking out the flash drive with a swipe.

"Why won't you talk to me?" Asks Clint, and you just gave him one last glare before walking away. He followed you, and grabbed your arm, making you turn. "Y/N, what? You just stopped talking to me." You wrenched your arm free. "You know what you did, Clint Barton," you say. "You're dating again. Wow, I guess SHIELD isn't as important as her and me." You jump, and float up, but Clint grabbed your leg, pulling you down. "When she figured out about you, she broke up with me," he says. You resist the urge to laugh in his face. But he kissed you, and you didn't resist it. "I realize all along that I can't live without you," he says, and you nod.

Bruce:

Another mission with him. You were the only person to calm him down, so you have to go. You jumped forward, and landed with ease behind the raging Hulk. He seemed more aggressive lately. Was it because..? No. You shake your head, and jump again.

The mission was almost done. Bruce just had to destroy the HYDRA base, and then you come into use. Calm him down.

It was over, and Hulk was standing, and you approached him. You stood on his huge hand and he lifted it to be eye level. "Bruce, it's time to be calm. The suns getting real low," you say, playing with his hair. He closed his eyes and you knew he was becoming Bruce again. So you jumped off, and became Bruce again.

And he did, and you glanced to the ground, preparing to jump to the Quinjet.

"Wait, please," says Bruce, and he had a blanket wrapped around him. It was snowing and cold. "Y/N, I can't," he says. "I can't be alone. Please...be with me again."

You slipped your hand in his. "Yes, Bruce."