He Watches A Video Of You After You Die (Marvel)

Cue the waterworks.

I'm sorry.

Listen to Gone by Bebe Rexha and that'll make you cry.

I never cry so I didn't cry while writing this.

A/N AT THE END

Peter Parker:

You were sketching Peter. Just because you were bored and didn't have anything else to do. You finished finally, and Peter relaxed from his position. "Here you go," you say, handing the sketch pad to Peter. He looked at it and smiled. "It's perfect," he says.

"That's good," you say, twirling your pencil. "Glad you like it."

Peter looks at your sketches, and taped them up to the wall. There was one with the two of you he had framed.

Peter Quill:

"Smile," says Peter, focusing the camera on you. You look up and give him a shy smile, and look down again on the gun you were fixing. "C'mon, Y/N," coaxes Peter. "Bigger." You glance at him, and eventually smile. Then you were laughing. "Your puppy dog eyes!" You gasp, almost crying of laughter. "They always work," scoffs Peter.

You roll your eyes, smiling. Then you give him a raspberry.

Peter missed you and these moments between you so much. He lost his parents and now you.

Daredevil:

You were cooking, and Matt focused a camera on you. You glanced behind you, and noticed the camera. "Matt Murdock. Are you spying on me?" You ask, laughing. You walk towards the camera but Matt stops you with a kiss.

Matt still fights crime, but more harder than ever, because he knew that you would want him to continue.

Falcon:

"I love nights like this," you say, taking a drink of coke in a bottle. You were both standing outside, just after the sun set, so red and oranges were hazy in the west. "Yeah," says Sam, and you kiss him, short and sweet. He grins, and he wraps an arm around you.

He was still an Avenger when you died, but he missed you so much. You meant so much to him.

Wolverine:

"Hey Logan," you say, sliding into a chair next to him.
"Hm?" He asks. You smile, and slid him a box across the table.
He opens it, and there is a key. "Key to what?" He asks.
You smile even wider. "Look outside, babe," you say, and you open the door majestically.

A motorcycle was in the driveway. His eyes widen, and you squeal a little. "I know! Go take a ride," you say, nudging him forwards he hugs you quickly and kisses you. "Thank you, how'd you know?" He asks. You point behind you, where Prof. X was sitting perfectly in the living room.

He missed you, and drove his motorcycle when everything got unbearable.

Young!Charles:

Raven decided to spy on you two. She recorded you laughing, talking, and training. "It's okay if you punch me, Charles," you say. "I'll heal in two seconds." Charles shook his head. "I don't want to hurt you," he says. You shake your head. "I'll be fine. How about I shoot myself in the foot?" You tested. Charles waited. You grabbed a gun and shot your foot. Charles freaked out. "Y/N!" He yelled. You cried out and covered your mouth. Eventually your wound in your foot healed, and Charles still was freaked out.

Charles missed you. You were in an explosion and didn't make it. He wanted you here.

Young!Erik:

You two were training, and you were making it rain, then storm. Lightning bolts flashed in the clouds, and thunder rumbled across the sky. Then you made it snow, and then made the clouds go away. You stopped, laughing. You made it rain on Charles, and you and Erik were laughing your heads off, with a glaring Charles.

Erik missed times like this. Your death was one of the reasons he created the Brotherhood of Mutants (is that what it's called?).

Ant Man:

You were spying on Scott from the air vents. You aimed the camera at him, and dropped the rock from the vent. It landed on the table, and Scott freaked and jumped up. You moved from sight, and held in your giggles. "You're so cute when your scared," you say to the camera. Then you turn it off for the last time.

Scott quit being Ant Man for a while after you died. But he knew that you wanted him to continue, so he did.

Human Torch:

He was carrying you while flying. You buried your face into his neck, and laughed a little. When he landed, you laughed. "THAT. WAS. AMAZING," you say, and you both laughed. "I wish I could fly," you say, and Johnny shook his head. "Your perfect," he says. "I wouldn't want you to wish to be better, because you are already."

You blush.

When you died, Johnny sulked forever. He missed you. He wanted you to be with him.

Cyclops:

It was a normal day with the X-Men. Talking, laughing, the works.

Scott watched it over and over, you smile. Seriously, he was so angry. Jean, than you. He felt like everyone he loved was dead.

So hello, everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that I will be gone visiting family for a week. I don't know when, it's still being arranged. So, I will let you know when I will be gone. This is just a heads up.

The place won't have any wifi, but I still will write rough drafts and update when I get home.

Just a heads up. I'll let you know when I'll be gone.

Love you all.

Thanks for reading 🐙

Nutella for all!

-Kat