You're Sick (Marvel) (idea by @IronmansApprentice)

(New story cover above)

Peter Parker:

Soup and tv for you. Fighting crime for him. He'll come back and he'll collapse on the couch next to you.

Peter Quill:

When he walks in, he's greeted with a pile of tissues. And soon you'll throw one at him. He'll keep you company.

Daredevil:

He's out fighting, and you're indoors. He'll come back after a long day and you'll talk about it.

Falcon:

He'll give you medicine, soup, anything. He wants his jogging partner back.

Wolverine:

Bear hugs are awesome, especially when your sick. You'll snuggle up against his chest, and take a nap.

Young!Charles:

You're so bored. You want to go out and do something. But Charles keeps you company and he tries to teach you chess. Turns out, you're pretty good.

Young!Erik:

You'd play chess, and have a tournament with Charles.

Deadpool:

You'd be crabby as heck, but Wade always makes you laugh. You both would sharpen his swords and watch TV.

Ant Man:

He'd keep you company while you whined about being sick. Sometimes if you were both sick, he'd chime in.

Cyclops:

He's busy, but he has time for you. You'd watch tv, read, and listen to music.

Johnny Storm:

He'd read car magazines with you. And, even your best friends Sam and Dean came over to show Johnny their car.

Ahem.