What You Guys Do When You're Bored (Marvel)

Peter Parker:

You guys take photos together. You sometimes help him with the Daily Bugle and J.J. Sometimes you take a picture of Peter and sketch it.

Peter Quill:

Dance to the Awesome playlist. Or you go explore other planets. Who knows? You might find some money there.

Daredevil:

You guys visit with Elektra and you guys have a night out. You go out to eat and have bunches of fun.

Falcon:

You go jogging with Steve and Bucky. Usually you two are left in the dust-but who cares? You're with your friends.

Wolverine:

You'll do anything to get out of boredom. Even if it means getting makeovers with Jubilee. Haha, no, you guys aren't that desperate...yet.

Young!Charles:

You listen to music or hang out with Erik.

Young!Erik:

You hang out with Charles and Hank.

Deadpool:

You guys are never bored. He finds exciting stuff to do-from going to fight crime with Spidey to a movie marathon, you're never bored.

Ant Man:
(SPOILERS)
You train with Hope, aka Wasp. She gives Scott some more pointers. (You excel at fighting anyway)

Cyclops:

You guys train with the other X-Men. Logan (your bestie) chats with you guys too.

Johnny:

You hang out with Ben. He's an awesome person to be around with.