You Find A Homeless Child And Adopt Him/Her (Marvel)

Saw Paper Towns a few days ago! Amazing. Well done. Hilarious. Loved it.

@IronmansApprentice came up with this idea. Can't wait!

Sorry for everyone who requested imagines. They're long overdue, I know. And I'm so sorry for not writing them sooner. Please forgive me. I'll get a move on after this.

I discovered a new band called The Birthday Massacre. Amazing.

Peter Parker:

He found the baby, not you.

"Honey I'm home!" Says Peter, walking in, and with a baby.

"What the actual heck?" You blurt out. Peter shrugs. "Sorry, but...I found her, and I couldn't just leave her there," he says.

"I'm not pointing fingers at anyone," you say, and take the girl. "She's so cute! What should we name her?"

"Uh, I don't know...," says Peter. "Can it be Gwen? Please?"

You smile sadly. "Of course, Peter."

Peter Quill:

It was that girl at Knowhere. Groot gave her a flower, and you met up with her while you were broken up with Peter. You ganged up against the crappy dudes, and eventually when you got stabbed, she led you to Peter.

You convinced Peter to go back for her. You needed her by your side. He did, and you adopted her.

*name unknown*

Daredevil:

There was this little boy that was about two years old. He was captured by a villain you were fighting and you save him.

No one came forward to claim the child.

So, you and Matt adopt him, and Elektra swooped in and claimed she was the godmother.

His name is Noah Murdock.

Falcon:

He found the child at the park, all alone. She was about four, with a dirty pink dress and her blond hair was in pigtails. She was holding a almost deflated ballon.

Her parents were killed at her fourth birthday party, and she ran away. So, you two adopt her. Her name is Zoë.

Wolverine:

Your sister passed away, and you were the godmother of her daughter, Poppy. She was three years old, and you had to take her, for your sister.

Logan completely understood, and now there's a little girl running through the house.

Let's face it-Storm, Shadowcat, Physloke, and Jubilee all love the kid to death.

Young!Charles:

There was this one mutant that went to your school, and his parents died when he was here at school. So, you decided to adopt him. His name is Matt. (Not Matt Murdock)

He mostly hangs out with Erik and Hank a lot, and flies around. (That's his ability.)

Young!Erik:

You found the girl alone, and she claimed that her parents left her there. Heartbroken, you adopt the girl, named Opal.

Erik was skeptical at first, but then he eventually loved her very much. You both protect her with your lives.

Deadpool:

There was a boy about six years old, and Wade found him. He immediately knew that he was Deadpool, and Wade asked where his parents were. "They're in the ground," he says. "I ran away from grandpa because he hurt me."

That broke both of your hearts. You even started bawling, hugging the boy, and Wade had to calm you down. (I mean, you never cry, this was a first for Wade.)

You adopted him and his name is Charlie.

Ant Man:

You found the baby boy with Hank.

"Hank, where did you find him?" You ask. He sighed sadly. "In the streets. I couldn't just leave him there," says Hank.

"I understand," you say, and suddenly Hank handed him to you. "You and Scott can take care of him."

You nodded numbly, and took him with you back home. Scott squealed with joy (not literally) that his daughter will have a brother.

Cyclops:

Wolverine found a girl alone on a mission, and he decided that you and Scott could take care of him. Turns out, the girl had mutant abilities. She could make objects turn into rubies. That's why you named her Ruby.

Johnny Storm:

There was this girl Alicia found, and she gave her to Ben, saying, "Give her to Y/N. She and Johnny can take care of her, I just know it."

So now you have a little girl named Trinity living at your apartment.