Expectations

We arrive at the clients.. house? 

Shit it's like a fortress. 

We park up and get out the car, and Hyunjin stands laughing at me.

"What?" I frown at him, clearly missing the joke.

"You are literally glowing." He smirks, and I look down at my dress. As the sun hit the satin fabric, the pink went luminous. 

"Well if they didn't see me before they sure as fuck can now." I sighed, and Hyunjin just patted me on my back as we walked to the main gate.

"Thought you'd be used to all the attention by now." He teased, and I just rolled my eyes at him playfully. Too soon, Hyunjin, too soon.

Yoongi buzzes the gate and we suddenly hear a beeping noise from the cameras as they move to point at us. Let's hope they aren't anything other than cameras.

A few seconds pass and the main gate clicks and opens automatically.

Three armed guards dressed with full face coverings come out of a small building near the gate and they point their guns directly at us.

If it weren't for the other three being really calm, I would have 100% be freaking out.

"Follow me." One of them instructs, and as we walked, the other two followed behind with their guns still very much pointed at our heads.

"Sit." He orders, and we all take a pew.

I feel nerves build, and Minho places a hidden hand around me to comfort me. 

A well dressed man comes through the door and smiles directly at me.

"Chris Bangs men, can you follow me. Along with Y/N." He instructs, causing Yoongi to jump to his feet in panic.

"He will see you shortly, but these first." The man then reassures Yoongi, but he looks back at me, scared. 

I've never seen him look so.. Vulnerable.

"Where are we going?" Minho then asks the chaperone, then glancing to Yoongi subtly nodding to him to calm the fuck down.

"Just follow me." He smiles again, leading us down a long corridor.

We enter through some double doors and a muscular man in an expensive looking suit turns in his chair to face us.

I smirk to myself at how ridiculous it was, like something from a movie, and he picks up on it instantly.

"AH! You must be Y/N!" The man runs over to us and takes my hands to drag me away from Minho and Hyunjin.

"Not accustomed to the Korean hierarchical etiquette, I see. How long have you lived here?" He then frowns at me, studying my face.

"Oh, uh.. Two years, Sir." I bow slightly and he lets out a deep chuckle.

"You know it's rude to laugh at people when you first meet them. Have I got a funny face?" He bends down to stare me intently, and I froze in place. 

He wasn't scary at a glance, but it seemed like he could be terrifying if you got on the wrong side of him.

"It.. Just reminded me of a scene from a film. Like a villain reveal. I was waiting for you to say.. you've been expecting us.." I smirk again, trying my hardest not to laugh, but it's always the moments you shouldn't laugh that you just find everything hilarious.

"I see your vision. Well, I'm glad you are no longer nervous. You can't ride a horse that's spooked... Well, not very well, anyway." He casually states, and I turn to look at Minho in horror. What the fuck does he mean by that?!