Paranoid

I spent a little while with Seungmin as he monitored my heart rate, and he was satisfied that I didn't need any treatment.

"You should try getting yourself in a stable routine, let yourself heal up and make sure you get enough sleep." He advises while tying up the cables for the ecg machine.

He walked over to the edge of the bed and pulled me closer so he could wipe the adhesive from the sticky pads off my skin.

He lightly dabbed on my chest to remove the residue. I was just sat in my bra, but I didn't once see his eyes drift.

He was concentrating on removing it without rubbing my skin too much, and while he noticed me watching him closely, his cheeks tinted pink.

"You're really handsome, Seungmin." I whisper to him, and his eyes flick to mine briefly, then back to my skin.

"Are you constantly in a state of arousal?" He smirks at me, crouching as he moved onto a lower adhesive mark under my bra.

"It's my coping mechanism." I giggle back, and he bites his lip, more so out of habit as he is concentrating, but I couldn't help but be receptive of it.

"Why do I feel like you're not gonna give yourself enough time to heal properly?" He playfully scolds me.

"I'm only human." I shrug. 

I gasped from his touch and he flinched away. 

"Is it stinging? It's only alcohol." He frowns, worried he's hurting me.

"No, it just tingles." I smile, but feel my heart racing as he places his free hand around my body to keep me still.

"If you or someone else touches you, they have to be gentle. You have a lot of irritation.." He urges with a subtle frown.

"How gentle?" I whisper, keeping my eyes on him.

I could tell he understood what I was insinuating, but was hesitant.

"Can you show me how gentle.. I.. need to be?" I rephrase. Taking a bit of pressure off him.

He looks at me after the latter part, and then lightly nods.

"..Can I use my fingers inside?" I asked. I was genuinely wanting to know my current limitations, but also knowing what Seungmin was like, would be the best way to connect with him on a deeper level. Knowing he was helping me was a good enough reason to agree.

He takes my hand and checks my nails.

"You need shorter nails." He advises, then noticing my nail file on my bedside unit.

He walks over to grab it, then sitting down on the bed to file them down more.

I watched again as he fixated on the task.

He let out a satisfied hum once they were shorter, then wiping away the dust.

I slid myself further into my bed so I had the headboard to lean against, and Seungmin moved as well, kneeling in front of me.

He brought my hand to his mouth and he wet my fingers with his saliva.

I didn't expect such a bold move from him, and I let out a gasp as he guided my fingers slowly inside me.

"You don't want to go too deep, just feel for your frontal g-spot and that should be enough. You want to avoid touching the sore bit at the back." He coaxes me, watching me as I stimulate myself in front of him.

He knows I'm not stupid. I know how to finger myself, but this was clearly his way of being comfortable doing this kinda thing.

I quietly gasped as I felt myself get close, maintaining our eye contact.
"Fuck." I moaned, and his lips curled into a smirk.

I pulled my fingers out and they were covered in my juices. He then took my hand and sucked the wetness off them.

Shit, that was hot.

"Am I limited to only fingers?" I let out a breathy whisper while still recovering from my orgasm.

"If you're feeling greedy, no." He teases.

"Can you show me?"

"Hm.." He hums, then leaning back to unbuckle his trouser belt, pulling his boxers down to free himself.

"Do you have any condoms?" He queries while stroking himself.

I lean over to my bedside draw and grab one, opening the packet for him.

He held himself for me to slip the sleeve on him, and then he continued to touch himself while watching me as I lay back to where I was.

"I'm not going all the way." He whispers, while lining himself up.

He slowly pushed his tip into me, carefully watching my features for discomfort.

It hurt, and I fought everything in me to not show my discomfort.

As he rocked the tip in and out, he teased the same spot I had previously stimulated.

"Oh, right there." I exhale, and he picks up his pace to increase my build.

I could tell he was really concentrating on not going any deeper, but as his tip was super sensitive, his urges to pound into me were no doubt growing stronger.

My release was nearing and I gripped onto the bed sheets as I moaned.

"Fuck!" I cried as I came onto him, then gripping his t-shirt and pulling him closer to connect deeper.

I winced at the sting of him further inside me, but my orgasm overpowered the feeling.

My sudden actions caused him to reach his limit, and his thrusts subsided after he came in the condom. He hesitated to move anymore knowing I was in pain.

"Why did you do that?" He whispers, then planting a peck on my forehead.

"I wanted to feel you." I admit. I'll likely regret it though.

Seungmin slowly pulled out of me, then removing the condom.

"Thank you." I mumbled at him, and he ran his fingers through his hair, bearing a subtle frown.

"Please try and avoid it. You need to heal." He scolds, and I nodded to him.

"I know." I looked up at him apologetically.

I could tell he was disappointed in himself for giving in and hurting me, and that made me feel bad.

"You always get what you want, don't you?" He chuckles in an attempt to diffuse my worries.

"If only." I roll my eyes.

"A lot of people care about you. They would do anything for you to make you happy." Seungmin then notes, laying on his stomach after redressing himself. He pulled me down to his height level and I laid sideways to face him.

"It seems to only stem from them wanting to fuck me though." I frown.

"Is that a bad thing? You love sex." He furrows his brow as well.

"I just find myself worried now that people don't respect me enough. They think I'm just here for that reason. Namjoon determines a lot and he is feeding off my fear of him as well." I explain, and Seungmin nods in understanding.

"Just promise me you'll definitely tell Yoongi. This needs to be dealt with as soon as possible, or he will do it again." He stresses.

I looked at Seungmin, overcome with worry at the reality of the situation.

"You are stronger than you think." He affirms, then pulling himself up to get off the bed.

"Let's go down stairs." He smiles as he picks up his bags.

I nod, getting up to put my underwear and a skirt back on. We left the room together and parted ways once we got downstairs.

I need to see Yoongi. I just don't know when the right time would be to do so.