Safe

A few days had passed since mine and Hyunjins incidents. 

I was up and walking, but still sore, and Hyunjin was on bed rest, but in good spirits.

I came to visit him most of the time, just to keep him company in bed. I brought him a bell to jingle for help and it was the worst thing I could have done.

"Y/N.. can you get Han to get me a drink pleeaase. He's ignoring meee." He whines.

"I'll just get it for you, leave poor Han alone. He's not your servant." I playfully scold him. He pouts like a child and crosses his arms in a huff.

"What would you like Master? Water? Coffee? Something stronger?" I suggest in a posh accent. Winking at him.

"I should be banned from alcohol after last time.. Coffee, please" He beams a cheesy grin.

"Meh, that's water under the bridge.. One coffee coming right up." I pinch his cheeks.

By 'coming right up', I mean in 1-2 working days. I was still really slow at moving around, but I was keen to get back to normal so I just powered through the pain.

As I get into the kitchen I am greeted by Felix playing a mobile game at the dining table.

"Do you want a drink Felix? I'm making a coffee for Hyunjin" I offer.

"Ooh.. I'll have a tea if you're offering?" Flashing a sunshine smile.

I make myself a tea as well as the other twos drinks, and then I make my way back into Hyunjins room.

"Oh my hero!" Hyunjin sings. 

I giggle and place it on the side.

"At least with you like this, you get a break from us lot man-handling you.. and.. you know" Hyunjin blurts out without thinking. He started to go red from embarrassment at his own crudeness.

"Yeah,  you're right. But I.. uh.. miss it." I giggle awkwardly.

"Are you a sex addict or something?" He jokes.

I start to blush, not expecting to be called out like that.

"If I weren't so banged up, I would have made a move on you already. You are in my bed.. " He flirts.

I glance over to him and smirk at him. Maybe I could toy with him a little while he is in his compromised state...

I crawl over to him and I place my hands on his thighs, locking my eyes with him.

"W..What are you doing, Y/N?" He stutters, flustered.

"That doesn't stop me making a move.. Does it?" I flirt, trailing my fingertips up his thigh towards his now hardening length.

"Fuck.." He lets out in a breath as I pull his length out of his shorts and cup his balls in my hand.

I inch closer and take him in my mouth. He was now rock hard.

I tease his tip with my tongue and I watch moans escape his lips. Continuing until he is a twitching and moaning mess, I took my time with him, slowly stroking up and down, until I pick up pace, bringing him to release in my mouth, then swallowing as if it was nothing. I was getting bolder and Hyunjin clearly couldn't handle not being in control. 

"Th..Th..ank you, Y/N" He whispered. I smiled at him and I got up to rinse my mouth with mouthwash in the ensuite.

"Maybe take a walk over to the sparring gym? You'll be calling that your home when you're healed up. May as well get used to being there." He suggested from the other room.