Obedience

Each room I was shown were massive and minimalist. How does he even use all of them? I get maybe the room with the pool table and the games room, but 6 king sized bedrooms seems a bit excessive for a single man. And that's not even including his own bedroom on the top floor.

We eventually lead into what I assumed is the living room.

An enormous double-sided contemporary sofa, and a smaller one beside it. He must have these get togethers often enough to have that much seating space.

As we walked to be seated, something caught my eye and almost made my jaw drop. A bowl of condoms just casually sitting on the side table.

I tried to fight the urge to ask why but failed miserably. Curiosity getting the better of me.

"Sir, why do you have a bowl of condoms here?" I chuckled, hoping he would just joke that its the latest trend in bachelor pad décor.

"For later" He stated bluntly.

There it was, the eye contact with a straight face again. My knees are feeling weak.

I paused, and tilted my head almost like a puppy.

"Are there going to be more girls?" I questioned naively and almost immediately felt my stomach drop with the way he stared back into my eyes.. and shook his head with a smirk.

He inched closer and my body automatically tried backing away. I felt like I just snagged in his trap, and I was fucked.

I fell back onto the couch in what felt like slow motion, and felt his hand near my throat. I couldn't help but tense up and squeeze my eyes shut. I expected contact, but there was nothing.

I flicked my eyes open, only to see him sitting opposite me on the other couch. I sit up straight and clear my throat, breaking eye contact to look at something less lethal in the room. Still feeling his eyes burn into me.

"Maybe you should go get ready, The room with the rabbit on the front should be fine to use

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Maybe you should go get ready, The room with the rabbit on the front should be fine to use ." He ordered.

"Yes, Sir" I obeyed, with a small smile.

I grabbed my bag and hurriedly skipped off into the hallway to find the rabbit room. Hopefully that's not a euphemism.

Little carvings were placed in the centre of each door.

Mouse, no.
Cat, no.
Squirrel, no.
Chick, no
Tiger, no
Ah, a rabbit. This is the one.

The room was dark blue, and moody feeling. A brown leather sofa sat opposite the bed.

I threw my clothes off and onto the sofa. I stood naked in front of the long mirror that leant against the wall. With self critical eyes I analysed my curves. How many eyes am I going to have on me tonight? I was confident in my body, but I had a conflicted introvert personality. I liked attention, but my body always gave off a shy response. If only there was a foundation that blocked out flushed cheeks.