Bury The Hatchet

"Oh, fuck.." I gasp as Tae grips my thighs, spreading them open to eat me out.

I was tender from earlier still, which made me giggle, as it's similar to when we first met.

Taes tongue was a major contrast to the two cocks I took a few hours prior, but he knew exactly where to stimulate me, making me moan in pleasure nonetheless.

"You fucked Yoongi earlier.." He utters as he pulls away for a breath.

"Mhm.." I moaned as I grind my hips into the air, wanting more from him.

"..And Hyunjin.." He smirks, making me wait.

I stare down my body and lock eyes with him. He was provoking me.

"Do you want my cock as well?" He purrs, then taking another moment to taste me.

I gasp again at his touch.

"Fuck, yes I do.." I moan, feeling him slip a finger inside and pump my gspot.

"Oh my god!" I cry out, feeling an intense orgasm build and then release out onto his fingers.

He dived back in to taste me again, then dragging out the sensitivity until it briefly subsided.

He pulled my legs towards him and then slowly sunk his size into me.

Tae was larger than average, and I felt a stretch instantly. As he pushed deeper inside me, I felt my more recessed sweet spot become stimulated.

"Fuck, you're so big Tae." I creased my brow from the sensation I wasn't used to.

"Hm.." He hummed as he felt me tighten around him.

"You can have me whenever you want." Tae moans while he slowly pumps into me.

"I am at your disposal.." He lets out in a breath, watching me feel every inch of him.

My breath escapes me as he rocks deep into me.

He was moving slowly, which unusually I was thankful for. I was sensitive, and my body was already taking a pounding at this pace.

He folds onto me to kiss my neck and I run my fingers through his hair, squeezing a handful, and watching him jolt his head back and bite his lip in response.

He rolled his hips and hit a sensitive area, making me gasp and push him away like a reflex. He grips onto my wrists tight to restrain me, watching me as he teases the area again.

"Can I choke you?" He whispers, gradually raising his hand to my neck, staring deeply into my eyes.

"Yeah.." I exhaled, and I felt him latch onto my throat instantly, not wasting a second.

He squeezed lightly and picked up his pace, watching my breaths become jittery as I bounced against his thrusts.

His pressure on my throat increased, and I felt myself get light headed, but as my orgasm was building, Tae got carried away, pounding hard into me, watching me fall to pieces.

I let out a strained scream as I built up an insane release. 

My body shook, then feeling overcome with weakness, and I felt Tae hit his limit in that moment, releasing inside me. He continued to pump inside me to finish mine off, but I had nothing left in me.

My body was finished, and my eyesight was gradually going dark.

I lost my sense of body awareness and then my eye lids grew heavy.

...

My eyes flicked opened, and I see Tae laying beside me in bed.

"Are you okay?" He whispered, concerned.

As my eyes adjusted, I gave him a confused look.

"You blacked out when you came.

It was insane knowing I did that to you, but I am worried. That's not normal is it?" He changed his tone, not sure how to address it.

"Normally my senses are all over the place, but I have never blacked out. That's a new one." I let out an airy chuckle.

"It might be your blood pressure." He suggests, taking my wrist in his hands to feel my pulse.

"Maybe. Seungmin is coming tomorrow so I'm sure he will come up with something." I sit up straight away, but I was still a little light headed, so Tae held me up with his hand.

"Can you switch the shower on, please?" I ask Tae, and without delay he gets up to turn it on.

I pull myself up and slowly walk to the shower. He takes my hand, guiding me over and into the waterfall.

He stood watching me while I cleaned the dried cum off my legs, and then I drenched my hair under the water to wash it.

I switched the shower off and as I was about the climb out to reach the towel, Tae grabbed it and held it out for me. 

This is weird. 

He watched me carefully while I dried myself, and then handed me some deodorant to put on.

He then squirted some body lotion on his hands.

I smirked while he massaged the lotion into my skin. Starting at my shoulders, and ending at my finger tips.

He glazed my skin in the cream, not missing a spot, and then rubbed the excess into his own hands.

He pointed to some face cream and I nodded, then watched him pump a small amount on his finger tips, then swiping it softly over my face, being extra careful around the delicate skin near my eyes.

I didn't say anything, but I didn't have to. He genuinely felt bad and wanted to look after me, which was nice. Unusual, but nice.

Tae then passed me my robe and then sat me on the bed, picking up the hair dryer and then sitting behind me. He ran his fingers through my hair while the luke warm air dried my hair.

We sat for around 15 minutes, while Tae concentrated on drying my hair completely. When he was satisfied, he planted a soft kiss on my shoulder, and then got up to put the hair dryer back.

He passed me my slippers and then took my hand, wanting to guide me out of the room.

I smiled, accepting his gesture, and he then let go, gently pushing me out the room.

"Thank you, Tae." I whispered, grateful for the time he took to look after me.

"Any time. I want you to like being here. Even if you're only here for a short while." He smiled back, and I felt he was really being genuine. Maybe it's not so bad here.