Red

As we all entered the shop, I was taken aback by the massive array of gowns that lined the railings.

"Hello, how can I help you today?" The smiley shop assistant chirped, staring at both Felix and Changbin, and then to me in the middle. She kept flicking her eyes to Felix as if she liked what she saw. I don't blame her though, Felix is gorgeous.

"Hello, we need a dress for my friend. She doesn't know Korean very well, but she is learning. Please can you help her" Changbin spoke warmly, placing his hand on my shoulder and smiling at me, and then to the assistant.

"Okay, Miss, which length and colour would you like?" She spoke softly and slowly, with hand gestures to help.

"Sorry to interrupt, but it will need to be red." Felix adds, smiling to the assistant.

"Um.. floor.. length, uhh.. long.. please?" I squeak, using hand gestures to indicate the length I wanted.

Changbin smirks and I hit him with my forearm with a playful glare.

"Come over here" She gestures for me to come, but puts her hand up to Changbin and Felix, and points to the sofas for them to wait at.

They reluctantly stayed behind while she placed her hand behind me and gently pushed me along to the back of the shop.

"Hmm.. Red. What is it for?"

I was never really into red, I found it a bit too strong of a colour against my skin tone. I much preferred earthy tones..

"Charity masquerade ball.. Sorry, mask.. party?" I struggle.. Hopefully she knows what I mean.

"Ahh!" She gasped, running over to point to a masquerade mask on the wall.

"Yes!" I beamed.

She rubbed her hands together and scanned the rail.

She then proceeded to hold up a variety of red dresses, all were nice but not really suited to my body shape.

I was handed an A-line princess style dress, but it was way too ott.

She also handed me a tight fit bodycon that plunged in the middle. Again, ott. I think I need something a bit more classy.

I noticed an off the shoulder gown tucked near the back and she pulled it out so we could get a closer look.

She gasped and held it up to me.

"This is beautiful! lets try it on you now!" She squealed.

I had no idea what was happening but I let her get excited and help me into the dress. It fit like a glove, and paired with red lipstick would look completely knockout.

"Can I show Felix?" I question.

She ran down the end of the shop. "Which one of you is Felix? I think we found the one but she wants you to see it"

Felix appeared in front of me with the assistant and stood with his mouth agape.

"Yeah?" I hesitantly ask.

"One hundred percent" He squeals enthusiastically.

We all nodded and Felix ran back to Changbin all giddy.

The assistant helped me out of the dress and placed it in a dress bag.

I walked further up the shop with bag in tow and looked at the boys sitting on the sofa.

"All sorted!" I proudly exclaim.

Felix giggled and nudged Changbin. Prompting Changbin to pull out his card to pay for it.