Hyunho

Chan stretched his fingers out after landing the hit.

"That better not bruise" he whined. Then chuckling at his own statement.

He crouched back on the sofa, and fiddled with his ring like nothing happened.

Who is this man, and why is he just not taking anyone seriously.

He's alone, fully vulnerable to attack, yet he acts cocky and happily knocks someone out in front of his friends.. colleagues.. whatever.

I catch a glimpse of Tae staring at me, and when he notices my eyes are on him, he awkwardly drops his head and takes a sip of his drink. Looking around the room avoiding eye contact.

Why was he acting like that?

I suddenly became hyperaware of my surroundings. Paranoid that something was going to happen to me, but that's silly right? Tommy wouldn't put me in a dangerous situation.. would he?

My thoughts were interrupted by the door bell ringing. Chan stood up straight so I assumed it was someone associated with him.

Namjoon walked to the door and there was some indistinct chatter from the entrance hall.

As they all walked through, my eyes were blessed with two new, breathtakingly gorgeous men following Namjoon.

One was tall and slender, with a sharp jaw and tousled hair strands that framed his face. His features were proportioned perfectly, soft but emotionless like a doll. His aura was sensual and his eyes looked like they could see through my clothes. I don't know what it was about him but my body felt magnetized and was pulling me towards him.

The other slightly shorter male carried a dark horse vibe

The other slightly shorter male carried a dark horse vibe. His eyes had depth and that paired with his deadpanned expression made me feel self conscious, like he was judging me. He broke into a cat-like smirk when he spotted me in the back, sending shivers down my body.

These men stripped me of confidence, and I felt the sudden urge to cover my body as I was embarrassed to be in their presence

"Minho, Hyunjin.. you took your time" Joked Chan.

Minho.. the one Chan mentioned earlier.. I wonder which one he is? Both intimidated me so I was reluctant to engage in any small talk to find out.

"When's everyone else getting here, Chan?" quizzed Namjoon.

"They can't make it now, but they send their apologies". Chan flippantly stated.

Whatever Chan was apologizing for made Namjoon snap his head in his direction. I flinched at his reaction.

"What the fuck do you mean they cant make it? I thought you agreed the whole team would be here!?" Namjoon exploded.

I flinched again and receded my position away from the commotion. I felt a hand wrap around my arm and pull me further away.

"Try stay out the way" JK whispered softly.

The tension in the air was thick. Namjoon was pissed, like he had been deceived.. but all of a sudden he let out a huff of air through his nose, and instantly diffused.

"Okay, that's fine.

Are we ready to talk business?"
He suggested calmly, clenching his jaw.

Chan glanced at Minho and Hyunjin and lightly nodded.

"Sure. Where shall we all sit?" asked Chan.

"It'll just be you and me in the meeting now. Follow me"

His response must have been unexpected, as Chans company both shot concerned looks at him, which resulted in him subtly patting the air to indicate that it was okay.

"Touché" Chan quietly muttered, following behind Namjoon as they left the room.

I could sense uneasiness from the two Chan left behind.

I plucked up the courage to approach them. Now that Namjoon was gone, I thought I'd test my Korean out on them. Maybe having the piss taken out of me would lighten the mood..

"Hello, I'm Y/N" I beamed with confidence. Nailed that pronunciation.

They both stared blankly.

"..What are your names?" I hesitated.

"You know Korean?" The taller one questioned.

"I thought you weren't meant to know Korean?!" The other challenged.

"I know a little... Wait.. How do you know that?" I struggled. I couldn't quite catch what the other said, but I got the gist of it. How did they know I wasn't meant to know Korean? Was this common knowledge?

They both looked around the room to get a feel for the privacy us three had.

They proceeded to back me into a corner of the room. From the back it was nothing more than the two men trying it on with me, however from the front it was a different story. The shorter male grabbed my throat and stared intently in my eyes. I feared for my life, not because of his choke hold on me, but the look his eyes were giving me.

"Minho, don't jump to conclusions" The taller one whispered.

Minho? This is Minho? The one Chan said would like me? Its a funny way of liking here.

"Wait.. p..please stop" I whisper