Tension

We are all seated for dinner and its unusually quiet on one end of the table.

That end happened to have Chan, Minho and me.

I take hold of my water and as I am about to raise it to my lips, Minhos hand grabs my wrist and stops me. I look up at him and he gives me a worried look.

"Are you okay?" He mouths.

I nod, lifting the cup, forcing his hand to release as I bring it to my lips.

Minho keeps his eyes on me, not wanting to leave it at that.

"Well.. Ehem.. This is a slightly different Thursday night tradition than normal, so I was thinking we could maybe just stick a film on?" Chan awkwardly cuts through the tension, suggesting to everyone in the room.

We all glance at Chan and shrug in response. 

"That's a great idea" I add, smiling, but I can feel Minho burning holes into me with his eyes.

Chan smiles, then clears his throat.

"Other than the charity ball that I'm attending with Y/N.. We've just got the usual things going on. Hyunjin, you're on our first partnership meeting with JK tomorrow aren't you? I need the rest of you to resume your usual training schedules. Should be a fairly uneventful weekend."

I excuse myself from the table and I hear Minho get up to follow me.

"Trouble in paradise?" Changbin tries to joke.. but he gets an awkward reception from the others.

As I walk round the corner, Minho stops me by grabbing my arm.

"What's wrong, Y/N? You're so quiet and everyone's being so weird" He whispers.

"Nothing is wrong, I just feel a bit uneasy about Namjoon, and how he was with me earlier didn't help. I felt like he disrespected me." I whine.

I could tell Minho felt the same. He knew exactly what I meant and he looked guilty.

"I'm sorry I didn't defend you, but it's not that straightforward. Namjoon is our Senior. Regardless of our business ranks, Seniors are.. above us." He let out, deflated.

I smiled at him and his eyes lit up. I appreciated his sincerity.

"Lets get back to the others" I squeak. 

As we move off, Minho grabs my arm and pulls me into him in an embrace.

He felt so secure, and his hug almost felt like a re-charge that I was desperate for.

He pulls away and pecks me on the lips, then takes my hand and drags me back into the room.

We walk back into the room and all eyes are on us. I feel myself going red and I glance over to Minho, noticing his ears are doing the same. I let out a little giggle and notice Chan is sat smiling at me. We all act giddy and the others just roll their eyes and laugh at us.

"What film we thinking then?" Changbin interrupts.

"I like horror!!" I shriek almost too enthusiastically.

We settle for Insidious, and bundle on and around the sofa.

We were sat from right to left on the large sofa: Han, Hyunjin, Minho, Me, Chan, Changbin.

Then on beanbags: Felix and Jeongin and Seungmin.

The movie starts, and although I suggested a horror film, I am the biggest wimp when it comes to jump scares.

It didn't feel the same though, as I could sense from Chan that he was distracted. He kept placing his hand on my thigh and tickling my skin to make me jump. Minho clocked on and started doing the same. They were toying with me, and I couldn't help but feel turned on by their touch. I wanted the film over with so I could feel them properly.