Sweeten the deal

As they all gathered around Namjoon, I couldn't help but take a peak as well.

Fuck.

That box was carrying two pistols.

Who are these people?

"Y/N. Why don't you come take a look? I can tell you want to" JK flirted.

He pulled my arm closer and I stumbled, my hand landing on his chest. He kept a tight grip of my arm.

The group opened up a bit, and Namjoon gave me a death stare. This is exactly what he meant by NOT being curious.

There I saw clear as day, two VERY expensive looking guns, with intricate carving on the handles.

I felt like my eyes should definitely not be looking at these, and JK knew what he was doing. Testing the water, testing Namjoons patience and toying with me.

I stuttered, trying to find words to escape but I just let out a breathy "..Sir..."

Jay placed his hand on JKs shoulder as a hint he needs to stop.

In this moment JK softened his grip of my arm, and slid his hand down my spine, stopping when he had a handful of my ass.

I gave Jay a small smile of appreciation, which he acknowledged with a wink.

"Y/N, baby. Please sit pretty over there for me, okay?" Namjoon cooed. Pointing at the armchair that sat at the other side of the room.

I couldn't have obeyed any quicker to his request, thankful I was getting out of that situation.

I sat quietly, 'looking pretty'.

The urge to eavesdrop was strong. Even though the majority of what they were saying was inaudible, and purely Korean, I caught on a couple of words.

'The Kids'.
'Deal'.
'We cannot trust'

That narrows it down. Who are The Kids I wonder?

Are they the other guests Namjoon is expecting?

I stand up to go to the restroom and they all turn to look at me in unison.

"Don't mind me" I mouth. Then awkwardly skipped to the exit.

I take a breath and enter, locking the door quickly behind me. Tommy really owes me for this one.

After a few minutes trying to calm my pounding chest, I quietly click the door open.

As I open the restroom door to leave, I am met with Jay.

He backs me into the restroom and locks the door again.

He lifts me up onto the vanity counter and spreads my legs. I put up no fight as he plants a deep kiss, his tongue dancing with mine as he cups my face in his hands.

He separates for a breath and then connects his mouth with my neck, sending tingles throughout my body.

I take hold of his trouser button to undo it and he stops me.

"Play with yourself for me" he coaxed.

I start to rub my clit in circular motions while staring at Jay with needy eyes. His long black hair strands falling messily onto his face.

I bring myself to a high while eating him with my eyes, and not a single moment of hesitation from him once he slipped the condom on, he entered me slowly, mouth slightly agape, turning into a smirk

I gasped at the size of him. His slender fingers wrapped around my thighs holding me in place.

His thrusts picked up pace and the air was filled with moans. Beads of sweat form on Jays forehead as he bites his lip to keep himself from finishing early.

His hips roll into mine causing me to buck my head back.

"I'm going to come, please don't stop Jay" I called desperately.

Jay let out a breathy snicker and continued pumping inside of me. I let out a cry as I felt my climax, no sign of Jay stopping as he chased his own high. He exhaled and threw his body into mine as he pushed deeper inside to finish.

He held himself there for a few seconds, then pulled out slowly.

He discarded the condom in the bin next to me, and pecked me on the cheek.

I sat there zoned out for a few minutes after he left. How many orgasms can a girl handle in one evening?!

As I made my way back into the living room there was loud chatter and laughter, and as I peak round the corner I see Jay getting attention from the two males I'm yet to have the pleasure of properly meeting.

They both spot me and drag me into the conversation.

I reluctantly approach and exaggerate my shyness in an attempt to deflect any awkward comments.

They both chuckle and hook arms either side of me.

"Let us formally introduce ourselves, hmm?" The left one prodded in a deep tone.

"That's a good idea Tae" The one on my right smirked.

Before I could process what was said, they lifted me and carried me out of the living room. Jay waving to me with a wide grin. I didn't bother to put up a fight, being carried like a doll.