Coffee

"Y/N.. Wake up honey" I hear Changbin whisper in my ear.

I think its a dream and I stretch my arms out to him to drag him in bed.

He gives in and cuddles me for a few minutes.

"Do you still want to get everyone's coffee with me?' He quietly asks.

"Do I need to get dressed?" I whine, while nuzzled in his chest.

"No, we will go through the drive thru."

I sit straight up, wipe the sleep from my eyes and nod to him.

"Lets get going then!" I shout-whisper.

Its 6:15 and still dark outside when we get to his car.

I take a seat in the passenger side and he starts the engine.

His hand rests on my thigh as he starts driving. Placing it back after gear changes.

He subtly inches his hand closer to my center and I begin to notice his advances.

I make eye contact with him briefly.

"Can we pull over somewhere.. hidden?" I nervously suggest.

"Okay" He agrees. I couldn't tell if he knew what I was hinting at or not.

He pulls in a quiet layby near some trees and turns the engine off.

I look at him and place my hand on his lap.

He pulls his seat back and pats his thighs.

"Come here" He purrs.

I've never had sex in a car so I didn't know what to expect, but Changbin seemed to know what he was doing.

I straddle his lap and he pulls himself out of his shorts. Already rock hard.

I pull myself up and position my center with his tip.

I was already wet with the lewd thoughts in my head so there was no need for any foreplay.

I slowly lower myself onto him and watch his pleasure at my contact. I wince at the stretch from his size. Much more than I thought I would.

"Take your time honey" He coos.

I eventually take his whole length and rest my weight on him.

He cups my cheeks and plants a deep kiss, while rolling his hips slightly, somehow going deeper inside me. I moan in his mouth and he smiles.

Changbin pulls me up a little to give him some height and then he starts thrusting into me. A mixture of his size, my tiredness and the fact we were in a motorway layby just felt so dream-like. The pleasure I was feeling from him was unparalleled.

My moans were loud and there was no need to control them. My orgasms were so intense, and Changbins moans turned me on even more so that I didn't want this to stop anytime soon.

I jinxed myself.

We were suddenly interrupted by Changbins phone ringing.

Of course.

The intensity and almost rush was enough to push Changbin over the edge and he ended up coming inside me quickly with a groan. I couldn't complain though, I came about 4 times.

His phone stopped ringing.

We connected with a kiss while I was still sat on his cock.

He tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear, and lifted me up by my waist, disconnecting us.

"Oh.. its Chan. I better ring him back" He mumbled with a bashful smirk.

"Hello?"

"Changbin.. where are you?"

"We are getting coffee for everyone. We wont be long."

"Okay, see you soon"

He hangs up the phone.

"Cock-blocking Chan." He rolled his eyes.

I giggled.

"Lets go get coffee then" I smiled. Rubbing Changbins thigh. He had a pack of tissues in his glovebox so we gave each other a wipe down, and then he started his engine.