MIA

I got to choose my outfit for today, which was unusual.

I asked Joon if I could wear a wig, somehow to make me feel a little more confident doing this, and he said it was fine as well.

I felt in control, but also like I'm willingly setting myself up for the end. Like I am my own embalmer in a morgue. It was so strange.

Joon seems a lot different to before. Maybe him getting on medication was the best thing he could have done? He was a bit out of control.

I got myself ready and looked back in the mirror.

They know my name, but they don't know my face, so I have been given a pseudonym name of Mia, which worries me more than anything else. As pretty of a name it is, as an acronym.. It is terrifying. Let's hope I don't live up to it.

I make my way down stairs once ready and I spot Jin in the hallway. His jaw drops to the floor upon seeing me.

"What?" I flirty smile back at him, and he just reaches behind the door at someone and pulls them into view

"Fuck." Yoongi exhales, mouth agape.

I walk further down towards them and gently touch their chins.

"Careful, you'll catch flies." I wink.

Yoongi couldn't help himself but take hold of the zip at the front of my dress, slowly dragging it down, gradually exposing my breasts. 

"I'm so glad this dude can't touch you." Yoongi then whispered.

"What do you mean?" I frowned at him, making him stop to look at me with a smirk.

"He was hurt in an explosion three years ago." Yoongi nonchalantly adds, then breaks out into a chuckle at how gobsmacked I am from this new information.

"Is that not something you should have mentioned before?!" I whine, and he just giggles at how flustered I have got from it all.

"Don't underestimate him. He has plenty of other means to touch you. Be careful, okay?" He frowned at me, then held my jaw as he connected our lips.

We pull apart and I zip myself back up and make my way to the front door, glancing back at Yoongi one last time before I move out of view.

"Perfect. You know what you need to do?" Namjoon appears at the doorway of the foyer. 

"Fuck, I didn't hear you come..

Uh.. Yeah." I smile at him as I start zipping up my knee high boots.

"Someone will be collecting you at 2pm. Just get that in early so there's no surprises." Joon then instructs, but fixates on the teeth of the zip connecting while I pull the tag up, almost like he was hypnotised. 

"2pm. Got it." I clear my throat, almost snapping him from his trance.

The car arrives to pick me up and I nod at Namjoon as I leave.