Hungry Eyes

I jump off Jin and he whines for my return.

I try not to get in the way of their greetings so I stand to the side. Jay rises and stands next to me.

He places his hand on my ass and gives it a squeeze which makes me yelp. His hand travels lower and his fingers tuck upwards, with one finger teasing entry.

Is he actually serious?! Someone is at the door and you decide you want to finger me?!

I flash him a cheeky smile and whisper in his ear "later on?" to which he winks and retracts his fingers from inside me.

As I glance back in front of me I am met with an athletic dark haired man around arms length from me.

"Hi, I'm JK. What's your name?" He let out in a breathy husk.

I felt like his hand was round my throat. His presence was suffocating and I was lost for words.

"..Y/N.. Sir.." I struggled to string the reply together. Something about this man felt so bad, yet so good.

His stare was deep into my soul, and I felt like he was just making me wet with his glare. He looked hungry, and I just felt like a piece of meat... that wanted to be devoured.

"I hope we can have some fun later on" He purred

"Anything you wish, Sir" My voice trembling.

Why the fuck did I say that?!

I excused myself from the meeting and rushed to the restroom.

Not that I needed to use it, I just needed to get out of that situation immediately.

So far everyone has a really strong personality. I can remember their names as well, so I would say so far so good..

I return to the group, but as I close in, the room goes quiet.

"Y/N, Would you be a doll and fetch me the black box in the kitchen" Namjoon asked. Slightly slurring his words.

"Yes, Sir" I smiled, and I spun round to head to the kitchen.

I was followed into the kitchen while I tried to find the box Namjoon asked for. I didn't see who, but guessed it was Jay by the way I was suddenly pushed over the counter and groped.

"Just give me a second, Sir, I don't want to keep Namjoon waiting" I struggled.

My head was held down so I couldn't move and I just accepted my fate, and that I was going to get punished by Namjoon because someone is incredibly impatient.

I felt a finger slip inside me, almost with ease due to my constant state of arousal being surrounded by these men.

One finger quickly turned to two and I felt them exploring me, seeking my sweet spot..

"Ah!" I cried, then a hand suddenly grabbed my mouth to muffle the noise.

The fingers still exploring picked up pace and I was yet again climbing a high like a few hours before. I was swiftly flipped over and pulled up onto the counter, only to be greeted by the face of Jin.