4 o'clock

(Korean is in bold font)

Tommy said to get there early. Preferably around 12pm, so I had enough time to meet the customer properly and to get ready.

I pressed the buzzer at the gate, waiting patiently in my car, feeling the vibration of my small cars engine through my body. The customers house, or rather mansion was in the middle of nowhere.

My anxiety was through the roof. especially because I really hated driving through country roads, but I guess I had no other choice. I can't claim taxi fares back, so driving was a no brainer.

"Hello, BT Residence" scratched through the intercom.

"Oh.. uh.. Hello. I'm Y/N from Tommys place" I stutter in broken Korean.

The gates slowly creep open.

I rev the shit out of my car to get over the threshold, and then I begin to roll closer to the entrance. A well dressed man, who I can only assume is the house steward is waiting for me, with a bright welcoming smile.

I turn my car off and climb out of my seat, grabbing my coat and bag from the passenger side.

"Please hand me your keys, I will have someone park your car at the back" The house steward sang.

I stared blankly. Fuck I really need to brush up on my Korean. I understand more than I can speak, but I was still shit overall.

I knew he said please something keys something car. Oh well. That's enough I guess.

I handed him my keys with a smile. "Thank you" I beamed.

He gestured me to enter and with a hop I am in. He points to the sofa in the entrance hall.. "Please sit"

He must have caught onto my lack of Korean.

I was then left alone.

I lowered myself onto the extra soft cushion of the abnormally large sofa.
While being engulfed, I let out a sigh. Admiring the industrial minimalist style the owner of the house had going on. I couldn't imagine what money you would have to own a home like this.

While staring at one of the paintings, I catch some movement in my peripheral. A tall well dressed figure standing in the doorway, leaning on the frame.

I panic and struggle out of the seat, and clumsily bend into a bow.

"Y/N?" The figure purred.

His voice was deep, and went straight through me, sending a shiver down my spine.

I straightened up and met his eyes.

"Hello, Sir" I greeted.

I watched his eyes drift down to my lips, neck, chest and back up to my eyes.
I licked my lips out of habit and swallowed, suddenly feeling the urge to down a litre of water.

As I did so, his eyes drifted back down to my lips.

I felt like he was a Jaguar, and I was a rabbit

I felt like he was a Jaguar, and I was a rabbit. A mere snack for him that he could devour in seconds. I just stood there frozen like he had me in a tight grip.

He made a move that made me flinch, reaching his hand out to me to shake.

I wipe my sweaty palms on my trousers and connect our hands together. He smirks. His veiny hand devours mine, and squeezes slightly. Our eyes meet again.

"There's no need to be nervous, Y/N. Do you want a drink?" He purred again, maintaining eye contact.

That voice is going to kill me.

"..Yes please, Sir" I squeaked.

He released his grip, and placed his hand on my lower back, pushing me along into the next room.

He opens a bottle of posh spring water and starts to slowly pour it into a tumbler. I stare quietly and intently.

"You know its rude to stare" he snipped, sucking in his cheek. Why did he look so pissed all of a sudden?!

Did he just forget how he fucked me with his eyes a minute ago?

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to.."
I glanced at my hands, fidgeting with my nails. Feeling embarrassed with the call out.

He bent down and tilted my chin up with his index finger, his face inches from mine. It suddenly felt ice cold in my hand, which made me flinch. He had smoothly placed the tumbler in my trembling hands. "Thank you" I whispered.

"..Thank you, Sir.." he mocked in a tune.

"..Thank you, Sir" I echoed with shaky breath.

"Good girl. Now lets give you a tour" He winked.

I followed him like a puppy throughout the house.

"My guests aren't arriving until 4 o'clock, so we have plenty of time to get you settled"

What have I signed up for.