Morning glory

"Y/N..."

"..Y/N.. Wake up"

"Hellooo"

I am shaken awake from what felt like 20 hours of sleep. I must have been knackered from the night before.

"Oh.. Hi Changbin.. What time is it?" I mumble while wiping the sleep from my eyes.

"Uhh.. its 11:30.. I'm taking you and Felix out to get you a dress for tomorrow. C'mon, you need to get up and ready"

I sat up in bed, still half asleep, and before me I see a panicked Changbin cling onto the quilt to cover my modesty. I had slept completely stark naked and I was oblivious.

"Half an hour more please" I groan, sinking back into the pillow.

"Hey, we have an appointment at the shop at 2pm." He urged. Trying to pull my arms up again.

"Uhhhh... okaaaay" I dramatically exhale, as if the world was going to end.

I pull myself up and to the edge of the bed. Again, very naked.

Changbin can't help himself but act coy, raising his hands as if to block my nudity. I notice a bulge in his trousers, so I stand up and take his hands. "You have a habit of waking me up, don't you." I whisper in a purr, testing his heart.

I close the space and hook my hands behind his head in a hug. Pressing my breasts against him. He hovers his hands around my waist.

"It's okay though. I forgive you.." I let out in a breath, inches from his ear.

I feel him shudder and place his hands on my waist. I loosen my hands and place them on his buff chest, staring into his eyes with a smile.

He bites his lip and brings a hand up to my jaw, then closing the gap with a kiss.

"Do we have time?" I flirt, stopping him for a second, then watching a smirk emerge on his lips before he continues to kiss my neck and down to my clavicle.

I fall back onto the bed and Changbin pulls down his trousers. He's hard, and looks at me with such hunger in his eyes.

He climbs onto the bed, not breaking eye contact, and lines himself up for entry.

My breath is taken away as he thrusts slow and deep inside me. I'm still raw from the night previous with Chan and Minho, but I missed Changbins touch. 

He leans over me, continuing to push deep and hard, rolling his hips and hitting my sweet spot. He runs his fingers through my hair and grips tightly, planting kisses onto my skin.

I quickly feel myself nearing climax and my back arches while I moan and shake.

Changbin lets me release onto him, and continues to thrust into me. He peppers more kisses on my lips and neck, and watches me with hunger in his eyes.

I climax again and scream out his name. I could sense he feels close to the edge.

He pulls out and kneels further up my body, positioned so my mouth is in perfect line with his length.

He strokes himself quickly with one hand, while gripping my hair with the other. Moans escape his mouth as he nears closer to release.

I could tell he was about to cum so I opened my mouth so he could aim in and I stuck my tongue out. His warm cum shot straight onto my tongue, and while his tip was still sensitive, I licked off the remaining drips. He gasped at the sensitivity and I giggled at his jolt.

He climbed off me and pulled me up by my arms. "C'mon, lets get you showered now" He pinched my cheeks to be patronising.

I shoved him away and fake-pouted at him, folding my arms like I was in a huff. 

He put himself back in his boxers and lifted me on his shoulders, fireman carrying me to the bathroom. 

I put up no fight as he manhandles me into the shower, turning it on and taking the shampoo and body wash off the side and passing it to me. I blow a kiss and he catches it with one hand, before walking out the room smiling to himself. 

I quickly scrub myself and wash my hair, knowing I didn't leave myself too long to get ready, and then I sprint into the bedroom, to find Changbin laying on my bed scrolling on his phone. I run across the room like a maniac gathering my things, towel drying my hair and applying my skincare.

When I was ready I jumped on Changbin taking the air out of his lungs. He dramatically held his chest as if I gave him a heart attack.

I straddled his lap and took the towel again to my hair to dry it a little bit more. 

He dropped his phone and rested his hands on my thighs. 

"I would fuck you again but we don't have much time" He exhaled, while pulling himself up so he was facing me. 

"You should dry your hair a bit more, you'll get a cold otherwise" He fiddled with the few damp strands left on my head.

I didn't like using heat on my hair so I put my hair in a towel turban and flashed a cheesy grin at him.

We climbed off the bed and made our way towards the hallway. Felix was already in the hall waiting for us and he grinned at our arrival.

"Cute dress, Y/N.. Were did you get it?" He teased, knowing full well he picked it out.

It was a plaid button up mini dress that flared slightly at the hem. I paired it with long socks and Mary jane flats.

"You're lucky you know my taste" I hip bump him back and he grabs around my waist, spinning me around.

"Okay, Kids, lets get going. Traffic shouldn't be too bad. Changbin shoves both of us lightly towards the door, chuckling.