Never have I ever

Authors note:
idk if you can tell but i'm enjoying writing this story at the mo. Daily updates til I run out of steam 😂💙
--------------------------

Chan and Changbin eventually came back into the house, and they both looked agitated. Maybe Chan told him not to say anything? He looks like he's had a bit of a grilling.

"Okay, we want spicy questions! If it applies to you, you drink!" Han then exclaims.

"My turn first..

Okay.. Never have I ever.. had a threesome." Han then grimaces, looking around the group.

Me, Hyunjin, Chan, Minho, Jimin and Tae all drink.. But I look over to Yoongi smirking.

Hyunjin points at him and he blushes, prompting everyone to pick on him for the story.

He rolls his eyes, not letting any details slip, but sips his drink in front of us.

We then notice Jeongjn drinking as well, and everyone let out shocked gasps knowing that the baby has had a threesome.

"Well, spill? I didn't know about this!" Seungmin then whined, and Jeongin tapped his nose that it was a secret.

"Yoongi, your turn." Han then prompts him, and Yoongi sits there to think what he could say.

"Never have I ever.. Had sex in a car." Yoongi cheesy grinned.

"I have on a motorbike though, while moving." He then smirked, gaining a pat on the back from Jimin.

"That takes skill." He chuckled.

Me and Bin drink while staring at each other, and Jay, JK and Felix drink as well.

"Can I change things up a little?" I ask, and everyone nods in agreement.

"Who would you fuck if they were they were the opposite gender? Whoever gets chosen has to drink." I smile, and they all look at each other with a mixture of interest and disgust.

We go around the circle, and everyone gives their answers.

Han = Minho
Yoongi = Hyunjin
Jimin = Felix
Chan = Hyunjin
Hyunjin= Felix
Minho = Hyunjin
JK = Jimin
Jay = Jimin
Tae = Hyunjin
Jin = Jimin
Changbin = Hyunjin
Felix = Jimin
Jeongin = Felix
Seungmin = Minho

"Interesting.." I smirk, and the four that got picked have a drink.

"My turn!

Never have I ever, fucked Y/N." Jimin slurs, placing his arms on my shoulders to shake me.

Chan, Hyunjin, Minho, Changbin, Jay, JK, Tae, Yoongi and Seungmin all drink.

"Thanks for that, Jimin." I frown disapprovingly at him and he just laughs at me.

Way to make me feel trashy.

"It doesn't mean anything, Y/N. Hopefully we all made you feel good. That's what matters, right?" Tae gives his two cents, softening how uncomfy I felt after the awkward question.

Hyunjin clears his throat.

"Never have I done anything with anyone in this room that I regret.."

No one drinks.

Hyunjin looks at Yoongi with a smug smile.

I could tell exactly what he was doing then.

Minho then adjusts himself in his seat. "Never have I ever, been jealous of someone in this room." He smiles, knowing he is winding Jimin up.

Han and Jeongin and Jimin drink, with Jimin shooting daggers at Minho.

"Shouldn't even have to explain.." Jimin rolls his eyes, and I blush from the very obvious notion to him wanting to fuck me.