Out and About

I went to my room to put on a robe, then walked back down stairs to JKs room.

I lightly knocked and he called to come in.

"Hey.." I greeted him and his face lit up.

"Hey.. How are you feeling?" He asks with a smile from his bed. He looked like he had not long woken up.

Truthfully, I felt like shit. I hardly slept and my body was just coming down from being horny.

I wasn't going to go into that with JK though.

"Yeah, I'm feeling alright..

What's the plan for today?" I question, taking a seat on his sofa.

"Well, we will get ready and go to The Kids place to pick up Hyunjin. Then make our way to see our client.

It's one of our long standing clients who Hyunjin is getting to know, but it's a bit of a weird dynamic. This person is.. a watcher. Part of our deal is for him to be entertained on our meetings.. Normally involving his female assistants.

I'm not sure why Namjoon put you on this one with us.. Knowing what this guy is like, but you don't have anything to worry about. He's just a little creepy sometimes." JK awkwardly explains. I could tell he was sugar coating it a bit.

"Okay." I sigh.

"When do you need me ready by?" I ask.

"Uh, we will leave at 9. You have a few hours to get ready then.

I'll text Hyunjin that we will be at his for 10."

"Okay, Kookie. Sounds good." I smile and he smirks at my use of his nickname. He hasn't told me to stop saying it so I take it as it's fine to use.

I make my way to my room and Ali walks down the stairs.

"I've left an outfit for you hanging by your bath. Namjoon said it's for today." She smiled, looking like she has been busy running errands all day.

I wonder how she got a job here?

"Thank you Ali." I smile back, then continuing on my way.

Oh wow, that looks nice.

A sexy black dress, with a thigh high slit. As well as some long gloves.

It looks a bit much for just a meeting. I wonder what the actual plan is for today?

I shower and then slip the dress on.

Shit. I look banging.

I twisted in front of the mirror to inspect my bruising

The crash bruises were almost healed, leaving a yellowy tint to my skin. Ones from Saturday night were purple marks on my neck and thighs. 

Fresh ones from yesterday had also started to form peppered finger marks on my arms.

I grazed my fingers over the tender skin.