Pay Ones Dues

I laid back on my pillow.

What a day.

I may as well make the most of my alone time as no doubt soon enough I wont be able to breathe in peace.

I closed my eyes. Breathing in and out slowly. All I could see was images of the day. Chan looking at me before the bag was put on his head. Gordons face he made when he grabbed me in his office.. I can still feel him gripping onto my hair.. 

Tommy... After Yoongi put a bullet in him..

My body then froze.

I suddenly sensed I wasn't alone. 

"What are you doing here?" I mumbled out loud.

I heard a panicked breath, so I opened my eyes and sat up.

While my eyes adjusted to the light, I chuckled at the sight before me.

Kookie.

"Why didn't you knock?" I queried.

"I.. didn't want to wake you..

Sorry I feel like such a creep now." He grumbled apologetically.

"Come here.." I stretched my hand out for him to take, and I pulled him onto the bed next to me.

"I.. Just felt so bad after last time.. That's why I got so drunk before.." He faltered, looking down at his hands.

"This isn't the JK I know.." I teased, lightly shoulder barging him.

"That's because the JK you knew was an arsehole. I was really worried about you. Especially after finding out they abducted you." He frowned, placing his hand on my thigh.

"You care about me?"

"Yes, of course I do." He urged.

I take a breath.

"Show me how much you care." I look him directly in his eyes.

I need this.

I'm owed this.

There was silence for a few seconds, and all I could hear was the deafening thud of my heartbeat.

JK slowly climbed onto the bed, and as I laid down, he leant in, trailing the tip of his nose on mine, then swiping it across and to my ear.

"Gladly..' He purred, and my whole body tingled in reaction to his words.

He then pulled back the covers so I was exposed.

I was completely naked, which surprised him, but what did he expect? I was in my own bed.

He travelled a hand down and teased one of his fingers inside.

I let out a breath as he stimulated me.

I pulled my legs apart, eager for him to please me, and without much prompt, JK pulled his trousers off and climbed over me, positioning himself in missionary.

I pulled him in by his t-shirt and kissed him.

It was a slow rhythm. Too slow for what I was wanting right now.

I needed hard and fast. This wasn't an act of love, it was purely lust.

"Fuck me." I whined desperately, still clutching the material of his top.

JK then pushed his tip in, and as I felt my demands being met, I relaxed around him while he pushed slowly inside me.

He pulled off his t-shirt and then rolled his hips into mine.

"Fuck, yes.." I exhaled as he filled me with his cock.

His thrusts were slow and deep.

I'm not sure if it was just after such a mentally exhausting day that I just wanted to feel something. I was just so numb. The only emotion I could think of was pain. I needed more. I wanted him to give me what I needed.

"Fuck me harder.." I exhaled, moving my hands up to his shoulders and digging my nails into his skin.

JK bit his lip and increased his tempo, somehow pushing further into me, but it wasn't enough. I was frustrated and he could tell.

"Are you okay?" He asked me, worried. His movements slowed as he clocked my demeanour.

I laid there like an empty vessel.

Tears would have normally fallen right about now, but I'm fairly certain the channels they run through have been severed.

I looked into his eyes.

"You look broken." He uttered, almost with pity.

He pulled out and planted a soft kiss on my stomach.

"I don't need you to feel sorry for me, Kookie." I spat back, pushing him off me.

He didn't deserve being treated so poorly, but he was the closest target.

"Whatever you need, just ask me, okay?" He urged, not letting my attitude deter him from helping me.

"I need.. " I started, then letting out a sigh.

"Sleep." my voice cracks.

I pull myself into bed and JK climbs off me, then picking up his clothes from the floor.

"Night, Y/N." He spoke sweetly, staring for a few seconds more before closing the door.

I squeezed my eyes shut.

What the fuck is wrong with me.

I opened my eyes and turned to my side.

Seungmin would know what to do.

Fuck. I miss them all so much.

"Y/N?" A raspy voice spoke as the door opened slowly.

I turned around to see who it was.

Namjoon.

I turned back around to where I was before.

"Hey, that's not very polite." He light heartedly scolds me, before sitting on the bed.

"JK just told me what happened.

I know it's a bit of an adjustment, but you can see The Kids if you want to. You just need to make sure they come here, and get clearance from me." He reassures me, placing his hand on my hip.

"I'm just exhausted, Namjoon. It seems to be the only thing I'm feeling now." I sigh, fiddling with the seam of the quilt.

"You need rest-" He starts.

"-No. I need something else. Something stronger. Rest is fine for my body, but my mind will just revert back." I talk over him.

Namjoon sighs.

"Will it help if I get Seungmin to come round? You are busy tomorrow with JK and Hyunjin, but I can see if he is free to visit Tuesday Morning?"

I let out a huff of air from my nose.

"Thank you, Joon. I think that will help." I smiled weakly.

He stroked over the quilt and patted it lightly before getting up.

I hear him walk to the door and then close it behind him.

I close my eyes again, but there's no chance I'm sleeping any time soon.

My body is tired but my mind is wide awake. Hopefully it's just a one off after such a mental day, but I think seeing Hyunjin tomorrow will help.