Lucky

I felt my eyelids flutter open naturally, however I wasn't the first awake.

Minho laid beside me, facing me, and trailing his fingertips lightly on my thighs. His tight grip last night had left my thighs dotted in small bruises, and I could tell he felt bad for it.

I caught his eye and he nuzzled his face into my neck, tickling my skin with his eyelashes.

"Shall we get brunch? And coffee of course" I suggest through a giggle. It was already 11:30.

We made our way down to the kitchen and Minho made us an omelette while I sorted the drinks, and we sat down together like a married couple. After food, Minho went over to the gym and Chan, and I stayed with Han and Felix to play some video games. They had a free couple of hours before resuming to their normal schedules, and they didn't mind me tagging along.

.

I had a few hours until I needed to be ready so I decided to run a bath. Changbin walked by as I was entering the bathroom and he did a 180, following me into the room.

"Do you need anything to help you get ready? Razors, tweezers, wine, my cock?" He flirts, holding my waist and pulling me towards him so he can nuzzle into my neck.

I place my hands on his chest and twist his nipples. He squirms and jumps back, showing a fake-shocked expression.

"Very funny. I'll have a razor please?" I ask failing at being moody at him.

He beams at me and runs out of the room. I turn on the shower and begin to wash my hair, and Changbin reappears next to the shower almost giving me a heart attack.

"Chan is a lucky man to be taking you out tonight, I know you'll look amazing in that dress." He sighs in melodrama.

I smiled at him back. These guys just don't stop with the flattery.

I finished up and made my way back into my room wrapped in a towel. 

Minho was sat on my bed scrolling on his phone. 

He glanced up to me, and smiled. My already flushed cheeks somehow got redder and I struggled to compose myself under his gaze, his look always made my heart flutter.

I smiled back, and sat down at the vanity. I began drying my hair, catching Minho glancing at me in the mirror. I got up and slipped on my underwear, then applied cocoa butter body lotion. I applied some minimal makeup, and lastly, some red lipstick.

Minho kept his gaze on me the whole time. He perked up when he got a whiff of the lotion and scooted down the bed towards me. He reached for my hands , bringing them to his nose and looked up at me, stoking my palms.

"I'm nervous for tonight" I whisper.

"Don't be. Chan will be looking after you. This isn't the sort of setting where you'll see trouble either, so just focus on having fun. Changbin will be dropping you off and picking you up, and there won't be a moment where you could feel vulnerable." He softly reassures me.

"Lets get you in your dress. I want to be the first to see you ready." He purrs with a wink.

I spin around and walk towards the rail where it was hung onto. I slip it on and Minho gets up to zip it at the back.

I turn around to him with doe eyes and he takes a step back and bites his knuckles. I giggle at him and he was just speechless. "Holy fuck, Y/N.." He purrs, looking me up and down in hunger.

"I see why he wanted you in red. Everyone will be envious of him when they see you."

Minho opened the door of the bedroom and gestured me to exit before him like a gentleman

Minho opened the door of the bedroom and gestured me to exit before him like a gentleman. As I exit, and walk down the hall towards the living room, I am met with whistles and cat calls from Changbin, Han and Felix. Jeongin and Seungmin both look from behind pillows and giggle at the other men's reactions.

I could feel my cheeks burn up from all the attention and I hide behind Minho to shield my tomato face. I swear I was matching my dress. Hyunjin runs up to me and grabs my waist to bring me before him.

"You look killer, Y/N! Just wait til Chan sees you." He gushes. 

Just as Hyunjin spoke, Chan enters the room.

I choked on air as I saw him. I never understood why they never had girls here. All these men were like gods, too perfect for my mere mortal eyes.

We caught each others eyes and stood for a moment, lost in the gaze

"Ehm

"Ehm.. Uhh.. I think it's time to go now isn't it?" Changbin breaks the awkward silence. 

Chan goes slightly red and bashful at his behaviour in front of the other guys, before walking towards me to hand me a box.

I open it to find a pair of masks for the ball. I completely forgot it was a masquerade ball. Good job I didn't do too much makeup as it would have been wasted sitting behind a mask. 

"These look incredible, Chan!" I squeal.

"You.. Look incredible, Y/N.." He whispered, staring deeply in my eyes. My heart thuds at his sincerity. 

I feel a hand touch my lower back to push me forward, breaking my trance. Changbin being the one behind it, ushers us out the door. Okay, we really did have to go.