Messy

My head won this round.

I gently peeled Yoongis hands off my face, and held them in mine. I needed some time.

He glanced down at our hands, then back to my eyes.

"Okay, Yoongi." I gave him a soft smile.

I softened my grip on his hands and he released as well. I turned to take my water to the room and he stayed in the kitchen until I entered my room. I waited at my door and I heard him walk past and open his door.

I removed the hoody again and climbed back into bed, feeling a little more sleepy than before, and I felt my eyes close slowly.

I woke up not long after, absolutely freezing. I swear I could even see my breath. "Why the fuck is it so cold?" I say to myself.

I sat up in bed to pull over the covers, but the room was pitch black, and I was a bit disorientated.

The left corner of the room had an unsettling feel, almost like someone was there, hiding in the darkness. My eyes were clearly playing tricks on me.

I pulled myself into the duvet for security, until I noticed from that left side a tall figure leap out onto the bed, taking my throat with both hands. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't move. I was frozen in fear. I cried out as much as I could in the hope someone would hear me.

He removed one of his hands from my neck and whipped off the duvet, discarding it to the floor.

I was held down in place by one hand, while I felt his other trail along my skin. My legs were separated and I braced myself for what was about to come.

Before I felt anything more, I was shaken aggressively by my shoulders. I regained some strength in my arms and I waved them in front of me while screaming.

In one blink, suddenly the room felt lighter. There was a figure on top of me and I hit out at it, making contact, followed by a groan. 

It took hold of my wrists to stop me, and as it did, it became clear who it was.

"Get off me Yoongi!" I screamed, struggling out of his grip.

"Calm down Y/N! You were having a nightmare!" He bellowed back at me.

As I realised what he just said, I suddenly stopped. 

"What?" I exhaled shakily.

Yoongi softened his grip on my wrists.

"You were crying at first, and then I heard you screaming so I came to see what was wrong. You were hysterical.. I didn't know what else to do." He recounted, lightly stroking my hands.

"It felt so real though.." My voice broke. Tears began leaving my eyes. 

Yoongi moved his position from straddled over me, to laying beside me. I shifted my weight to the side so I was facing him and he put an arm around me to pull me close to his body. 

He was really trying to help, but he doesn't realise that it was always him leaving me like this. Ugh this is so mind fucky. But despite this, I felt myself instantly calm down at his warmth.

He took my hands and slid them under his top and he jolted at my cold hands touching his bare skin. I don't know what else he expected so I giggled a little at his reaction. He smiled as I wrapped my hands round his back. He felt muscular, toned... and warm.

I rested my head on him, feeling his chest rise and fall with his breaths. 

Once again my eyelids grew heavy, and I had drifted off in his secure hold.

.

I fidgeted a little as I felt myself slowly awaken, only to feel something hard on my bare ass.

My eyes widened at the realisation of what it was, and that it belonged to a certain someone who was still asleep.

I felt a rush of heat travel from my chest to my cheeks. I didn't know what to do.

I tried to wiggle out of his grip, only for him to tighten it, and even roll his hips, grinding against me. A small moan escaped his lips and I felt another rush of heat hit me like a wave.  

Yoongi must have woken up as I felt his hand travel down my side, then to my thigh. He opened up my leg to expose my center, and drifted his hand down to my clit, where he began to lightly rub.

I couldn't lie to myself, I was turned on so much. I wanted this. I wanted him.

He pulled me up on top of him so he had more movement. It felt like we were moving in slow motion.

Moans left my lips, and he raised the palm of his other hand to my mouth, silencing my sounds.

I lifted my hand to his head to get a grip of his long hair. He took that as a nod to continue, more aggressively grinding on my ass, with just his boxer shorts being the barrier between us. Chills ran through my naked body. I needed more from him. 

He laid me on my stomach and pulled down his boxers. Gripping my hips and pulling them up slightly to become level for entry.

He slipped two fingers inside me to test the wetness. "Fuck, you're soaking wet." He let out in low tone.  

He positioned himself for entry and began to slowly push himself inside me.

"Ff..fuck.." He moaned.

I moaned into the pillow and gripped hard on the sheet as he sloppily thrusted into me. We were half asleep so our movements were messy, but intentional.

Yoongi leaned into my neck, kissing it lightly with hot breaths and small moans in the mix.

I could feel myself approaching an orgasm, Yoongi took hold of my neck and lifted me slightly. His fingers around my neck reminded me of the first time I met him, how he had me pinned down on the floor, ready to to just end my life there. The trauma of that night was invading my thoughts.

"Cum on my cock for me now.. Hmm?" He sang into my ear.

His morning husky tone was like a switch and I instantly gave in. Those previous thoughts dissolving as I was in the moment.

I let the climax take hold of me.

"That's it.. fuck.." Yoongi exhaled into my neck, feeling my walls tighten around his length.

I moaned loud and he began thrusting fast to reach his high.

My climax continued while Yoongi fucked me hard, moans filling the room until Yoongi released his load into me.

He collapsed onto the bed next to me. Panting hard. He pulled my hair over my shoulder and pecked me on my cheek. 

I got up and skipped to the bathroom to clean up. I looked in the mirror for a second.. So much for my head winning. ..Fucking idiot.

I finished up and brought through some tissues to Yoongi. 

"Are you ready for today?" I nervously mumble as I pass them over.

"I'm always ready.." Yoongi was so much like Chan with his cockiness.

"You don't seem too confident though." He teases. 

I let out a sigh. I'm doomed.