Fragile

"How is everything?" Hyunjin collars me as I walk past the kitchen.

"Uh.. Yeah. It's okay." I smile at him, but I don't think he believed me.

"We have another meeting together?" I mention in an attempt to divert the conversation topic, and he then frowns at me.

"This client is a pain in the arse. I'm dreading it, for you." He admits quietly.

"What are they like?" I now worry.

"It's a family set up. The wife is a fucking cougar, and wouldn't keep her hands off me last time. I think he likes a cuckold as well.. So no doubt I know what I'll be doing."

"That's gross. But why are you dreading it for me?" I quiz.

"The eldest son thinks he is a god. Like, yeah he's in decent shape, but not any oil painting. I just know he will hassle you." He admits.

"Hassle or harass?" I question again. "Don't bullshit me, Jinnie." I give him a stern look.

"Ooh, nicknames. Are we that close now?" He smirks, deliberately dodging my question.

Just as he was about to speak again, Yoongi and JK walked into the room.

JK gave me a concerned look, knowing I was a bit messed up from yesterday, which was sweet, knowing he was worried about me, but all it did was divert Yoongi and Hyunjins attention to me. Now concerned why he was acting like that.

Fuck sake.

"I'm fine. I just had too much dick yesterday." I awkwardly chuckled in response to their worried looks. I was deliberately crude in an attempt to squash any concerns in the air, and thankfully, it did just that, making them snort into a chuckle.

Namjoon then appeared in the kitchen to grab some water, and it ruined my façade instantly.

I watched him carefully, and Yoongi sensed something uneasy about my demeanour. He could see I was scared. He obviously put two and two together, then looked at Namjoon. 

I watched Yoongi as he prepared himself to say something, but I intercepted his actions by taking his hand and shaking my head subtly.

He quirked his brow at me, and then I shot a worried look at JK.

"Are you staying for lunch?" I ask Hyunjin in a bid to reduce the fog like atmosphere of 'what the fuck is going on?' and he just looks at me confused still.

Yoongi clears his throat, reading the room well.

"No they are going soon. Are we that bad company?" He forced a joke, and I forced an equally as sickly laugh in response.

"No... You've all been so.. Attentive." I grimace back, and Namjoon then looks me directly in the eyes as he leaves the kitchen.

He's toying with me.

I hastily walk away from the group and open the garden doors to get some air.

I hear someone walk up behind me and place their hand on my arm.

I flinch at the touch, then realising it's Yoongi, but he panics, then letting go of me.

"What the fuck has happened?" He whispers just loud enough for our ears.

"I'll tell you. Just not right now." I mumble as I let the fresh breeze caress my skin.

Namjoons presence right now is incredibly suffocating.

I'm fairly certain it's just his intense personality, but I'm too emotionally compromised to act normally around him, and he knows that.

"Okay. How worried should I be?" He then asks, and all I manage is an uneasy expression, making him sigh as he walks away, shaking his head.