Resolution

While Hyunjin locks the door, Yoongi smirks at my socks, then pulling them off my feet.

I wiggle my toes as they are free and he smiles at me. I don't think he expected such an innocent reaction, considering what was about to happen is far from innocent.

Hyunjin then returns and takes a seat next to us.

"Do you have to sit so close?" Yoongi lets out in a frustrated breath to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin just snorts and then leans into me, rubbing my clit while biting his lip, watching me jolt from the stimulation.

"Oh, fuck!" I cry as Hyunjins hand alone gets me fucked up. I grip onto the chair and throw my head back while feeling an intense build.

Yoongi pauses to watch me unravel at Hyunjins touch, then slowly pushes himself into me.

Hyunjin sits back and watches me get pounded by Yoongi. He started off slow, then picked up his pace accordingly, rolling his hips into mine and hitting me right.

"Fuck." I gasp, as his movements make me briefly forget about the shit that's been going on lately.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Yoongi quizzes as Hyunjin pulls me up from the chair and sits me ontop of him.

"This is the best seat." He purrs into my ear, then brings his hands up to my throat, squeezing lightly.

While Yoongi gets back into his rhythm, the thrusts cause my ass to rub against Hyunjins now hardening state.

I notice Yoongi staring at Hyunjin a couple times while he fucks me. I couldn't blame him, Hyunjin is ethereal. It doesn't seem like Yoongi was used to anyone as beautiful as him.

Being in a Hyungi sandwich is not something I ever felt I needed, but now I was desparate for my second filling, gripping onto Hyunjins arms that wrapped around me.

"You may as well stop teasing yourself." Yoongi purred, which prompted Hyunjin to pull me up so be had some movement, then taking himself out of his shorts.

Yoongi held me up while Hyunjin stuck his fingers inside me, then transferring some of my juices for lubrication.

Yoongi twitched while Hyunjins fingers grazed over his cock, making him frown at his carelessness.

As Yoongi lowered me slowly onto Hyunjin, my breath escaped me and I tensed up.

"This is the pain you need to feel, baby." Yoongi mouthed while he watched me take another cock.

As I settled, the men then rocked into me.

"You're not new to this are you?" He stared deeply into my eyes, studying my reactions and how quickly I got used to them both.

Yoongi began rapidly pumping into me, with Hyunjin now flaking at the sudden friction on his cock. He couldn't move while the pleasure he felt just rendered him useless.

"Is this what you wanted?" He growled, with his dark eyes piercing into me.

I let out breathy moans from the intensity. I was a mess.

All I could muster up was a nod, with a struggle to even say 'yes' to the man pleasing me like I wanted.

Like I needed.

Hyunjins grip on my throat tightened and his fingers on his free hand then dug into my thigh.

His breathy moans overpowered mine, and his lack of control in the situation was clearly having an effect on him.

"I'm gonna come, fuck!" Hyunjin moans into my ear, causing my own body to near its release.

"Oh god!" I cry out, and my orgasm caused me to shake on top of Hyunjin, who was also twitching beneath me.

Yoongi bit his lip and then groaned as he added to the fluids, releasing inside.

He chuckled to himself at the sight that was before him, as he lazily pumped the last of him out. Hyunjin was a sensitive mess while Yoongi moved slowly and rubbed against him.

I couldn't blame him at all for his smug face he wore after making Hyunjin and I cum. It was insane.

Yoongi disconnected from the.. entanglement.. and wiped himself with his gym towel.

I got off of Hyunjin, and as I met eyes with him, he was pulling the same face as me. Still processing what just happened.

Yoongi handed me his towel to clean myself and then glanced at Hyunjin.

He approached him and he flinched out of nervousness.

That was so unlike him, but I think he was feeling all sorts of things so was clearly out of sorts.

Yoongi then boldly took hold of Hyunjins jaw, forcing him to look at him.

"If you think that will happen again.. You are mistaken. Okay?" He growled, staring him down. Yoongi grazed his thumb over Hyunjins bottom lip which was trembling, and he then managed to let out an 'okay' that was 99% breath.

Yoongi then let go of him and made his way out of the gym.

I just sat staring at Hyunjin.

I couldn't keep a straight face. What the actual fuck was that?

"I don't know what to do with myself now. That was the hottest thing I've ever seen.. experienced.. felt."

I giggled at how dramatic he was being.

"Has that ever happened before?" I queried. I never once questioned Hyunjins preferences, as I always just assumed he was someone to act on his feelings, and as long as he was attracted to them, then nothing was stopping him.

"Not quite, but is it bad I want us to do that again?" He snickered, shaking himself from his shock.

"I'd be surprised if Yoongi agrees. Maybe someone else would. Like Minho or Chan.

You're impossible to say no to, so we may still have a chance, though." I winked at him, then helping him to his feet.

"I like it here." Hyunjin giggled as he picked up my clothes from the floor and handed them to me.

We then wobbled out of the gym.

--------------------------
AN

I kid you not, 'Agust D' started playing when I wrote this and my god. I needed a break afterwards 🫣