Red Lights

I select a song and it begins with heavy breathing.

I move over towards Chan. I'm not sure how much movement I will have in water but I'll give it a go.

I cannot breathe without you being right by my side

I'll die

I straddle Chans lap and hover over his groin.

So, can you please come over closer

Hold me tight, right now

I begin to roll my hips on him, getting a feel for how he reacts to my touch.

Even if you struggle to escape, there's no answer
(beos-eonagi wihae mombulimchyeo bwaya there's no answer)

Until I fall asleep with the sun, deeper
(haewa jamdeul ttaekkaji deo deeper)

I take his hands and place them on my breasts. He slips a finger underneath to touch my nipple and I meet his gaze.

I really wanna know, yeah

I already lost control, oh
(nan imi lost control, oh)

I bite my lip and take a fist full of his hair, bringing him nose to nose with me. I'm riding his groin, grinding on his hard-on. His swim shorts being the only barrier between us. I already feel like I want him and this song really isn't helping me fight it.

I'm going crazy now I'm out of control
(I'm going crazy now geodjab-eul su eobs-i nan)

I stay up all night again
(dasi tto i bam-eul jisaeunda)

I throw my head back and roll my eyes. Feeling him hard under me turns me on even more.

The moment when I close my eyes

All I see is red lights

Shhh

He grabs my neck and claws down back to my breasts and then beyond.

You know I can't leave you alone
(aljanh-a neol gamanhi dul su eobsneun geol)

As we feel the intense music carrying us, it feels like its just us two in this moment. He travels his hand down and strokes my clit gently through my bikini. 

You know I can't leave you alone
(aljanh-a neol gamanhi dul su eobsneun geol)

I can't leave you alone
(dojeohi neol gamanhi dul su eobsneun)

He slips a finger discretely underneath to feel how wet I am. His eyes light up at the touch.

Make you feel my love, oh

a night covered in darkness
(eodum-i dwideop-in bam)

Make you feel my love, oh

You know I can't leave you alone
(aljanh-a neol gamanhi dul su eobsneun geol)

The music abruptly cuts off and Hyunjin celebrates at the timing of it.

"That'll do, you've already succeeded in making us jealous." He scoffs.

Chan can't take his eyes off me as I retreat back to Minho.

"Its only right now Minho gets a go by default." Changbin quips.

4th Spin:

Just happens to land on Chan again but we disregard it, much to Chans disappointment.

Dare:

Perform foreplay for 60 seconds

"What the fuck Hyunjin, what sort of game is this?" Changbin bellows.

"A spicy one.. C'mon.. perform your.. dare" He purrs.

Minho confused, looks at me for some sort of rejection to the dare. I say nothing. I just stare at Minho, then to his lips and back to his eyes.

"I am already wet.. So..." I shrug.

Chan and Changbin struggle to hold their composure and bring their knees up to their chests in shock.

Hyunjin looking hungry as ever seems to have something in common with Minho. He loves to watch.

I straddle Minho and I take hold of his hand. Sucking his fingers first and then guiding them underneath me. His eyes go dark and he can see what it is I want from him. Being so exposed like this in front of the others made me feel exhilarated. Being drunk also gave me that extra confidence.

He slides his fingers into me and I instantly begin to moan. His free hand travels to my mouth and he silences me with his palm. My body rocks with his movements and I ride his fingers. I was already soaking and he would have noticed that, as he slipped in another digit to test me.

He uses his thumb to pleasure my clit while penetrating me, making use of the few seconds we have left. 

"Okay that's 60 seconds!" Hyunjin cries.

Minho and I break contact as he pulls his fingers out of me. 60 seconds never felt so short.

"Okay kids, lets call it a night. We have a big day tomorrow." Chan suggests in sensible leader-mode.

The rest of the men groan in unison.

Changbin helps me out of the hot tub and hands me a towel for my modesty, and warmth. The temperature had dropped and my nipples knew it before the rest of me did.

We all walked back into the house, saying good night. Changbin lingered when the rest went like he had something to say.

"I'm going to get some coffees in the morning before we start working. Did you want to come? It'll be fairly early, but I wasn't sure if you wanted to hang out."

I smiled at the thought of us hanging out.

"Yeah, okay. Will you come wake me up?" I ask sleepily.

"Sure" He smiled.

I open my door and close it straight away. I can hear he spent a couple of seconds outside my door before he walked off.

I wonder if he was feeling butterflies like me?