Unwanted

"Uh.. It was our suggestion.." Jimin then frowns, confused why Namjoon was acting like an arse.

"Don't you think you should discuss that sort of thing with your leader?" He spat at Jimin, and he got his back up instantly.

"Where's this come from? We are in a partnership aren't we?" Jimin then defends.

"A professional partnership. Not fucking drinking buddies." He then retorts, anger fuelling the sharp delivery of his words.

I make eye contact with Tae, and he notices how openly fearful I have become in front of Joon.

"Hyung, we can cancel it." Tae falters in the hope to diffuse him a bit.

I tried to back away and leave the room, and Namjoon snapped his head in my direction.

"Where the fuck are you going?!" He then snapped, leaping over to corner me.

My breath escaped me and I saw my life flash before my eyes.

He's going to kill me.

I cowered with my arms crossed over my body and tears uncontrollably leaving my eyes.

"What the fuck?!" Jimin then runs over to pull Namjoon away, but Joon ends up turning around and landing a hard hit to get him away from him.

I screamed at how Jimin was now bloodied and on the floor, completely bewildered that Joon just did that. Tae helped Jimin to his feet and inspected the damage, but stepping on egg shells as he was in close proximity to the angry bull.

Yoongi burst into the room after hearing my scream, and was frozen as he took in the sight that was in front of him.

He shoved Namjoon away from me and stood between us.

"What do you think you're doing?" He growled at him, but reigned in some anger to not add fuel to the fire.

Namjoon hesitated.

"She has caused so many fucking problems." He sneered, pointing and staring at me.

"No, YG caused these problems." Yoongi corrected him, but Namjoon just laughed in his face.

"I don't blame you for not getting it as they locked you up, but YG was just posing. This is bigger than we could have ever thought." Namjoon spoke again but with some calmness in his tone.

"What are you talking about?" Yoongi puzzled.

"YG was merely a puppet. Arms was just a cover up." He continues, and Yoongi tried to follow what Joon was getting at.

"They fucking traffic people, Yoongi!" Joon then raised his voice again, making me drop to the floor in a bid to escape it.

"What?" Yoongi questions, now visibly stressed with the revelation.

"She has a value, and it seems pretty fucking high with the lengths they are willing to go to to get her. Our clients are being picked like cherries the longer we have her with us. It'll come to a point when they take everything. Everything that we have worked so hard to get. She is poisoning us, Yoongi. Can't you fucking see it?" He ranted, then moved closer to me to pick me up off the floor.

"I should put you on a fucking spit and let them at you." He snarled into my ear. I could feel his hot breath on me, attacking my skin.

"Joon, stop it." Yoongi then pushed him away from me again, and he created some space.

"That doesn't explain why you fucking hit me." Jimin then interrupted with a whine.

"Don't ever make decisions like that without consulting me." Namjoon criticized him, and Jimin just frowned back.